S&W Model A 300 win mag. Bolt Action Rifle

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by The Mud Diver, Sep 30, 2009.

1. The Mud Diver

The Mud Diver New Member

Hi the Mud Diver here,
    I'm new to the forum and need some information on a S&W mod.A bolt action rifle in a 300 win mag, that was made by Husqvarna Vapenfabriks A B Sweden.
    I am looking for a parts diagram that would have the part that is on the trigger which lets you remove the bolt when you pull the trigger. I know the rifles were made between 1969 and 1972. The new Smith and Wesson Knows nothing about this rifle. What I know I found out searching the web. I has been like looking for hens teeth though. I have the rifle at a gunsmith now. there is a part missing like a pin with a spring that when you pull the trigger after the firing pin is released it goes alittle farther past fire and allows the bolt to clear the knotch under the bolt and it could come out. every thing he does affects the trigger pull. Maybe some one on this site can help me with a diagram or a sketch.
    Thanks
    The Mud Diver