Sad State of Affairs

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gaowlpoop, May 3, 2009.

1. gaowlpoop

gaowlpoop New Member

Before I tell you this story I must give you a little background information.

I have a part time job at the local detention center (that’s jail for those of you in Rio Linda). I work at the “Commissary”. The commissary has snacks, cold drinks, socks, underwear…in other words all sorts of stuff that detainees (that’s prisoners…) need while they are being detained. One of the items we have is greeting cards, and since Mothers Day is coming, we have Mother’s Day cards.

Now, with that said, the story:

Last Friday I was checking an order for one of the detainees and he asks to see the Mother’s Day cards. I handed him the stack of samples so he could take his pick. He said: (and I almost quote) “I need to get something for the mothers of my children”. (Yes I am using the plural correctly here.)

HE BOUGHT FOUR (4)!

Now, I am not quite sure what that says about our society.

1. We have a guy in jail that is not supporting his “family(s)”.
    2. We have at least four women and four children most likely on some sort of public support.
    3. We have a guy and four women that have most likely never been married. (If they/he was married it wasn’t for long because he wasn’t that old.)
    4. We have a screwed up system where I am required to support behavior that I do not condone or believe in.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.
  2. olmossbak

olmossbak New Member

your summary said it all, bro.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

They all vote Democrat and have at least 3 addresses each, even the children. They vote absentee when extra votes are needed. The poles will be kept open an extra hour if needed. At least in the 9th ward before Katrina. I suspect this is the case in major metropolitan centers all over the country. They need the "walking around money" you see. Absolutly disgusted with this system.
  4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Sad state of Affairs indeed,
    Theirs a couple disturbing things here. It seams like the liberal policies of so many in this country are trying to create a generation of dumbed down, fatherless, impressionable, unemployed, "willing" civillians, to form an ARMY !

You see where I'm going with this. Unemployment is climbing, no father figure, and hardly any education at all.
    Call me paranoid, but I don't think Dabamma is gonna have a tough time filling the ranks of his civilian defence force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y
    Last edited: May 3, 2009
  5. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I agree, Haligan! I was expressing this same sentiment the other day to someone. As the Ad'min and the "perfect father figure" start providing "jobs," the partakers will feel a huge loyalty to him for his provision, protection and for "saving" them, and will do his bidding, no matter what it is.

hmmm...is this where all the ammo is going??
    Last edited: May 3, 2009
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

If you're paranoid then I am too because I've been saying the same thing for months.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

COOL!:D

Is there a background check?
    Do we get free firearms and ammo?
    I could use another job.:D And think of the benefits!:p

I thought we already had a civilian defense force.:confused:

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve".
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Who is Obama afraid of???
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

"You get to make two for the public dole....then your tubes are tied".
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yamamoto was a genius. He was a brilliant admiral.

Barry is afraid of you. And me. And everyone on this forum. And every American that won't bow down, kiss hiss butt, and worship him as the messiah.
  10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Us.
  11. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I really don't see Obama as being afraid of anyone. At this minute he is the most powerfull individual on the planet. He is in full control of the goverment and media and behaves accordongly. He is bullying and strong arming anyone that opposes him or his policies. Obama is a very powerful and dangerous man. Untill his power base falls he has no reason to fear the right.

We are the ones that should be concerned and not go under the false assumption that he is afraid of us. That is the kind of thinking that will undermine the conservative cause. We need to stay alert and on guard becuase nobody else is going to do it for us.

Jeff
  12. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

All the things you say about the man are true in my opinion with the exception of the fear part. I believe he DOES fear us. People that believe as most of us on this forum do are the only thing standing in his way. He fears us alright, and a scared man is a dangerous man.
  13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Father figure? Uneducated? Looking for strength in numbers? Sounds like a street gang to me. Better armed than the U.S. military? Guess I'm paranoid too. Is Barry the leader of both the Crips and the Bloods.
  14. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Problem today is that the oppressed cannot up and leave in order to preserve principals and liberty. There is nowhere clear and uninabited to go.
    Mind you, the continent wasn't exactly uninabited then but......