1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Safety gear.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bunnyhunter12, Nov 3, 2007.

1. bunnyhunter12

bunnyhunter12 New Member

I think at one point or another most of us have grumbled when safety equipment was required by company policy. I'm not saying we're unsafe workers or idiots, but it is sometimes a hassle when you have to throw on a hard hat and safety orange vest just to walk across the job-site to get to the lunch wagon. Sometimes these items have to be signed out at the desk, or sometimes someone has snagged yours and you have to go look for one before you can head off to lunch. Well if you have ever found personal protective equipment to be a hassle, at least we have access to it when we need it. It could be worse. Check out these pics.

Attached Files:

2. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Bunny,
    This is a good example of why we can save a buck when we buy imports. Those workers probably have no benefits or insurance. No one has to demand their employers provide safety equipment. :mad: