1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Saiga Law-Enforcement Shotguns

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

BlackGun
    (11/8/01 11:07:50 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All What's your opinion!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiga 12-C LE Only 12Gauge Folder
    Starting At $479.95
    New Saiga 12-C LE Only Shotguns. These Shotguns Will Soon Overtake All Competitors On The Market And Will Soon Be In Each And Ever Patrol Car In America. Featuring The Highly Reliable AK-47 Action, This 12ga 2 3/4 & 3" Comes Complete With Hard Shell Case, Two 5Rd Mags And The Most Sturdy Folding Stock In The World.

rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/8/01 11:17:44 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: What's your opinion!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dont believe the advertising hype on this one. Wont even make a dent in the market.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
    (11/8/01 11:46:52 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What's your opinion!
    They are ugly ugly ugly.
    custom signature

the real fredneck
    (11/8/01 2:29:49 pm)
    don't listen to them BG, it's just right for that duck hunting trip in Afghanistan

gpostal
    (11/8/01 3:33:10 pm)
    local cops and sheriffs deputies here have to supply there own shot gun if they want one ,so I don't think they will be showing up in my neck of the woods ,they all carry mossbergs

I saw them on history channel a few weeks ago

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/8/01 4:58:50 pm)
    Marketing is everything, even ugly needs a home. This was supposed to be out last year, it didn`t make it. The reviews are good and continue to be so......cept it`s Ugley. I have seen pictures of cutdown entry styles too, sporting 10-12-14-16" barrels. Heavy hitters to take on in that market, we`ll see. Oh! by the way, Stuff a do-nut in it! LTS
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

WyomingSwede
    (11/9/01 3:51:31 pm)
    they are worse than butt ugly....I will admit that the AK-47 is a highly reliable action, but this is way too militaristic for my taste. I doubt that our local department would want them either.
    I would prefer one of those Norinco 1897 clones...neat little guns...nice fit and finish...however the slide still takes the skin off the back of my hand when I rack it. regards swede
    Wyoming Swede