The Firearms Forum banner

Sako TRG-S .338 Lapua Magnum.

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Harshbarger 
G
#1 ·
colasweet
(3/5/02 8:45:20 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Sako TRG-S .338 Lapua Magnum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all

A couple of you have turned me onto the Sako TRG-s in .338LM. I like what I've been reading about it. I wonderes if any of you have that rifle in any caliber, and what you think of it. My Finn Mosin loven heart says go for it, but I wanted to hear about the modern rifle before I sprung for one. The one thing I don't like is the syn. stock, I prefer wood overall. I do realize its supposed to be a tactical rifle and thats why it has the composite stock.

Thanks!

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/5/02 8:53:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Sako TRG-S .338 Lapua Magnum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sell a bunch of TRG-S in both .30-378 and .338 LM. It is definitely the ugly duckling of the Sako line, but the quality is still there, and at a reasonable price.

Standard Sako dovetails on the receiver for the scope, but you can get Leupold ringmounts and not have to pay the outrageous price Sako wants for theirs.
We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.