1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

I think it's time that the Ballots for Presidential elections were changed to reflect the effects of vast information highway we have in the 21st Century.

There is no reason why anyone in this country should not know who the candidates are and their party affiliation.

I think the New Presidential ballot should look like this.

President. Select One.

Barack Obama ( )
    Mit Romney ( )

Vice- President. Select One

Paul Ryan ( )
    Joe Biden ( )

The ballot will have no party affiliation. If they are informed enough to vote with even the slightest amount of intelligence , they should already know.

They must also be informed enough to know who the Presidential candidate has selected for his VP running mate.
    For example, If the voter selects Obama and Biden, Winner the vote counts. If the voter selects the wrong combo as in Romney-Biden, then the entire ballot is thrown out as the voter is not informed enough to aid in the selection of the most power man in the world.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I proposed a 25 question 'test' on the ballot before you voted; the test would be simple questions on the candidates and our country as a whole and how our system works. If you fail, you don't get to vote.

but this:

The ballot will have no party affiliation. If they are informed enough to vote with even the slightest amount of intelligence , they should already know.

... is a great idea too!

There was a radio station that they pranked called people and asked them if they thought Sarah palin had a chance this election. people were so stupid, they actually answered that no, she probably wouldn't get elected this time. Freakin' idiots, their vote counts but mine never got counted last election because I was in Iraq. Awesome. makes me feel really great that stupid people who don't even know which VP/president combo goes together get to vote but mine gets tossed.