Sandra Fluke being nominated Time Magazine Woman of the year !

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cheesewiz, Nov 27, 2012.

1. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Member

Let me refresh your memory: this is the woman who wanted Georgetown University ( IE the taxpayer ) to pay for her birth control ! That's right she said its her constitutional right to have her birth control paid for by somebody else because over her 4 years at college it could cost her thousands of dollars :banghead:

I'm sorry but I know the constitution a bit and nowhere does it say We The People will pay for you to have sex so you won't crap out a unwanted child !

How about condoms,they are cheap, how about Not having sex Ms Fluke how about that ...that's Free ! How about you work at night so you can buy your own birth control ? I don't care if you ever have sex, in fact please save some poor man from being tied to you in any way .

I can't believe this crap! Really ? Are you kidding me ? Good luck when you graduate if you do finding a job you sorry parasite ....oh and she's on the taxpayer Free ride also ......
  2. red14

red14 New Member

Liberal_Hypocrisy[1].jpg

Attached Files:

3. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

A huge insult to all the great women in this country.
  4. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Member

5. btown

btown New Member

If we had a country without D.C., NYC, L.A. and SanFran they would probably nominate Ted Nugent or Kid Rock .
  6. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Member

This just shows me the low standards that Time Magazine sets for itself, and reminds me why I don't buy that particular magazine...
  7. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Don't forget Chicago.
  8. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I had the strangest dream last night. Our current government had allowed radical Islam to take over the Mideast and then to ally with China and North Korea. Of course nothing stopped any of them from getting long range nukes. It seemed Communism and Radical Islam had joined against our country as we were being led by a man child who disliked the USA and was not respected by anyone.
    So the Communist and radical Islamism sent nukes and destroyed all of our biggest cities. Our political leaders fled and hid. All that was left were true Americans with guns. We started to rebuilt our country and .........I woke up.
    I tried desperately to go back to that dream. Wasted half the morning doing so.
    I thought about it at great length. Our cities have become cesspools of liberalism and dependency. Hmmmm. Just something for an old man to think about.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure the NYT went with the first nuke.
  9. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Member

You ever see the movie " book of Eli " right in the toilet we went except for a small percentage of people .... Who started over from scratch
  10. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

For Woman of the Year?

I don't think Ted would like that.
  11. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

You are giving them too much credit. They have NO standards.