1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

sar 48 or fn-fal ?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Willie, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Willie

Willie Active Member

Thanks to inplanotx,smokin guns and gpostal for the imfo on the sar 48 i asked about a few days ago. After some reading i realize this is a fn-fal type gun. Smokin Guns, if you see this the picture you posted is exactly like my gun. I did get a takedown book at the gun show for this gun. Ive seen some nice aftermarket parts for this gun. will it reduce the value if i customize this weapon? Is it rare enough to just leave alone and maybe not even fire much? I kind of want a scope, does anyone know what would be authentic for this gun?
    thanks in advance
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Willie, Trust me on this one! As long as you don't damage the Sar-48...Ya won't reduce it's value! If ya get the opportunity post a pic of the "Beast"...Fire away Willie!...[​IMG]
  3. Willie

Willie Active Member

I don't know how to post pictures yet-we did get a digital camera and a digital movie camera but....I don't know how to post. :confused: