Sarah Palin knocked it out of the Park!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Feb 6, 2010.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

you tube link to speech in parts

Anyone that heard Gov. Palin's speech to the TEA Party National gathering should not wonder what her future plans are.

I got goose bumps and misty eyed, but then I'm a fan. She took some severe shots at Obozo, Pelochit, Ried et al and made a very good speech. IT was clear to all that had ears to hear that she is tuning up for a run @ POTUS.

She called out DC on all they are doing wrong and made her plea for conservative ideas and common sense solutions.

I need to go smoke a cigarette. :eek: :D:D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S. Sorry about the misspell. Is there any way a mod could fix the spelling error for me?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
  2. navis128

navis128 New Member

Re: Sarah Palin knocled it out of the Park!

:D:rolleyes:
  3. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

Re: Sarah Palin knocled it out of the Park!

Yeah, O'Bummer passed himself off as this Harvard Genius with all the answers and isn't really interested in what the great unwashed multitudes want.

I'm ready for a President who doesn't pass themself off as being better than anyone else and has a common sense approach to life and actually cares about this country. She would ask experts for their opinions rather than the O'Bummer "I am Right" style.

I don't know if she really has a chance but she's smart enough to impress me.

They love to trip her up with questions like who is the mayor of Hoboken, NJ but I have no idea either and can google it up if I really need to know.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  4. petesusn

petesusn New Member

I guess that in this case it's OK to get that tingly (sp?) feeling up your leg.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I watched, and wanted to be there so bad! She did a great job, but I feel that she still fell short in some areas. What got my goat about the whole thing is that as soon as she had left the building Rivera, and others were labeling her as the leader of the Tea Party. They think that because she represents the feelings, and thinking of the conservative movement in this country that she must be our leader. She does lead in her ideology, but she is not the leader of the Tea Party. The leader of the Tea Party is the Constitution of the U.S.A., and it's bill of rights!
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

If you get the tingly feeling because you think you've just elected "The Messiah" and Fedzilla is now going to provide everything for you from cradle to the grave, then that's probably not a good thing. If you get it because you see someone that would restore the Power back to The People (like Maximus) or rather, restore Fedzilla to its proper role per our Founding Fathers and US Constitution, then yes

[​IMG]

Edit: I got chills up my leg at 2:18 when she said "America is ready for a revolution" "D"D"D
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  7. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I don't know that she is "the one" but she will darned sure move the debate in the right direction.
  8. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Home field advantage; don't get too excited, LOL!
    She's already proven she can't take the heat.
  9. topper

topper New Member

Sarah is getting a lot of attention. She, IMO, is trying to get everyone 'snake fascinated' with her charm and guile. Watch out, folks, that we do not get swooned over like Obama did. Chances are she would be worlds better than Obama, but also could be much worse. She does not have much political experience and very little foreign policy. In short, don't fall head over heels in 'love' just because she is young and pretty. Beauty does not make a statesperson. BTW, I do like her, but am very cautious until I see and hear what her administrative platform will do for the country. She already has two strikes against her, that being a "quitter" in the governer's office and the failure to pay her property taxes because she 'forgot(?).
  10. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Topper, I'm afraid some have already done been 'swooned'! LOL!
  11. wpage

wpage Active Member

Shes got my vote already. Mitt Romney for VP.
  12. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

id vote for her. i'd like to see her run with ron paul as her running made.
  13. navis128

navis128 New Member

What about Steve Forbes as VP?
  14. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Poor horse

topper and mrkirker,

I do get a little tired of explaining this again and again and again and again. As stated earlier, her reason for leaving office has been gone over ad infinitum and if you want to believe that she is a quitter, has no experience in foreign policy (how much did Obozo have, or Jimmah Cahtah, or Ronald Reagan for that matter) and has nothing to bring to the table, more power to you.

I must remind you however, that by doing so, you are only spewing the DNC & MSM's talking points and as such, you are not helping to change the political landscape in DC.

But hey, this is a free country and you've got that right. I just thought 2A folks would want someone that has Conservative Principles, lifetime NRA member, small business experience, Gov't experience from the level closest to The People, (city council, Mayor & Governor) has fought political corruption and won, and proposes Common Sense Solutions to our immediate and future problems and wants to shrink Fedzilla's ever growing power and control over our lives.

May I also point out that Romney care in Mass is just a smaller version of what Obozo and the uber libs want to impose on us and he is no conservative. As long as y'all continue to marginalize Palin and play the MSM/DNC bash Palin game, they will win and we will be lose our freedom at a much higher pace. At least with Palin, we know she will protect our 2A rights, property rights and other liberties.

[​IMG]
  15. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Yeah, it IS getting kinda old, isn’t it? Just like reading all the ‘walk on the water’ ad nauseam talk concerning the former governor from Alaska. When she brings something to the table and FOLLOWS IT THOUGH, she’ll have earned a second look. Till then,I'll beat my 'dead horse' you beat yours, :D . . . .

Attached Files: