Saturday Gun show finds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Jan 9, 2005.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

It didn't start out good no reloading supplies at all :( :mad: :(
    But then I saw the light :) ;)
    I ran across an armadillo range bag almost brand new; a North American Arms 22mag revolver an older one with the leather holster and one box of 45rounds of 22mag ammo; a new holster I needed new form the dealer; and a like new in the box with a 1 inch scope rail scope rings four magazines sling all stainless hardware gray synthetic stock all stainless steel matted finish Remington 597 SS 22LR; one pound of Habaneiro beef jerky(good hot stuff) and I spend way to much money $275.00 plus $5.00 to get in the door.
    would have been better off if I had stayed home and stomped out some more brush fires. :( :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    OK now tell me how bad I screwed up and I will return all items for a refund :eek: yea right.
    Pictures later today I have to run to the range more brush fires to stomp out this morning

Ron
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2005
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Good finds Ron. I only spent $6 door money at the last two shows I attended.
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Well..... you only got the NAA because you out drew me with your wallet :D :D :D
  4. 358 winchester

That is because your was so full that it was stuck in your pocket :rolleyes: ;)
  5. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

It was still full when I left too.......
    I bought nothing
  6. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

What kind of grips are on the NAA? Wood or plastic.
    Did it come with the belt buckle?
  7. njretcop

njretcop New Member

RON,

I hope to have some luck (like you had) in Allentown next weekend. Mrs njretcop wants me to look for a display box for her new Colt Army Special that she won from punchie. :(

At least it is a good excuse to go to the show, she's going with me, but to visit with her girlfriend from Pa, while I'm at the show.

Anybody else going to Allentown next Saturday? (Expo Center)
  8. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

DAmm Charlie, I wish I had known, some guy had a bunch of wooden didplay boxes up to the show yesterday. They would have worked nicely!
  9. rjjrwi

rjjrwi New Member

I went to a show over here in Wi yesterday , took several guns to do some trading but know one wanted to :eek: ,

any way i had 15" 7mm-08 Encore barrel with me that i didn't want , ended up trading it fo a guy for a contender barrel with scope, forearm and grip , in 7mmTCU for $75 to boot, it has a weaver scope with leupold base and rings , so I don't think i did to bad .. now all i need to do is get some ammo for it :D
  10. punchie

punchie Member

Ron
    When you said you were downsizing I thought you meant quantity not caliber! Silly me.
  11. woodsrunner

woodsrunner New Member

That's mighty nice of ya to invite me Charlie. I'll be waiting out front for you to pick me up. About what time will you be here?
  12. Dave W.

Dave W. New Member

I should have given you a call Ron, I went out there also, I bought a new rear sight for my AR, some grips, and my buddy greg, also bought a NAA in 22 Mag. It was a better show than the last one, that we had I think. Sorry I didn't run into you.

Dave
  13. njretcop

njretcop New Member

Woodsy,

About the same time you picked me up.....................and don't be late. :D :D :D
  14. 358 winchester

Hey Charlie
    would a nice Cherry wood pistol display case work for her :D if so she should call me i think I have a few sitting around that will never be used around here again ;) :) ;)

PICKENUP
    it is one of the earlier models with the wooden grips and the soft leater belt clip holster igot the ammo box with it and a total of five rounds where missing from the box. :)
  15. dcon12

dcon12 Active Member Supporting Member

Mr. Ron, do you have one of those display cases that can hold a RIFLE? Don :D :D :D