Saudi women with sexy eyes may be forced to cover them up ( burqa not enough)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 17, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

SAUDI women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover them up, the news website Bikya Masr reported, in a move that could mark the latest repressive measure taken against women by the Islamic state.

[​IMG]

A spokesperson for Saudi Arabia's Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (CPVPV), Sheikh Motlab al Nabet, said the committee had the right to stop women revealing "tempting" eyes in public.
    Women in Saudi Arabia already have to cover their hair, and, in some regions, their faces while in public. If they do not, they face punishments including fines and public floggings.
    The CPVPV has repeatedly been accused of human rights violations. Founded in 1940, its function is to ensure Islamic laws are not broken in public in Saudi Arabia.
    In 2002 the committee refused to allow female students out of a burning school in Mecca because they were not wearing correct head cover, report said.

The decision contributed to the high death toll of 15 people who were killed in the fire.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/saudi-...up/story-e6frfkyi-1226198481241#ixzz1e0fcFqS9

oh to be free like the Sharia lets us be!!! to accept that wonderous gift of Islam what a great gift we have
    Ninami Al Husseni three days before she was stoned to death for the crime of being raped

her attackers where all senior ministers sons on a holiday who found her alone

they where fined 100 riyals each and had no crime recorded against them

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Why don't they tell her she can't wear makeup?
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Dang women! So its her fault they got an erection and raped her. I just knew it.....

Its womans fault man gets an erection. Dang women.
  4. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

what if they have sexy voices? I guess we need to muzzle them too!
  5. cycloneman

I agree. NO more make up, no more razors for islamic women, they need to be natural with hairy pits and everything else. No more bathing not even on saturday's. No perfume. In fact they dont even need the reproductive factory. Thats right take them all to the surgen and close shop for good. Let them go smooth. The guys dont seem to mind cause they got goats and camels.
  6. cycloneman

Here is a good question following some islamic lodgic here. Does an islamic man have to cut off his hand if he masterbates? I mean its his hands fault isn't it?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cycleman no its the goats fault that and the fact its on the otherside of the electric fence otherwise he'd be there in person and thats all Ok under islam as long as he washes after and dont sell the goat meat in his own village
  8. cycloneman

Yea I had heard that before. You cant sell the goat meat in your own village cause that would be wrong. Cause its a bad goat that suduced the izlamanut into sexual intercourse. Its dirty.

I think you had this on a list of some sort. Am i right if so i would like to see the list of do's and dont's again.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

will dig it up and post
  10. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

so, how do they propose women walk around with their eyes covered? wear shades? won't that make them even more seductive?
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey i dont have it on my laptop , but heres some info from my browser book marks

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/islams-rules-for-having-sex-with-animals/

and this from Atlas shrugged ( from one of our posts there)

Islamic Teachings on sex with animals:

"The meat of horses, mules, or donkeys is not recommended. It is strictly forbidden if the animal was sodomized while alive by a man. In that case, the animal must be taken outside the city and sold."

Editor's notes: I wonder if it is OK to sodomize a dead animal? What happens if the buyer brings the poor animal back into the city?

"If one commits an act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned, and the price of it paid to its owner by him who sodomized it."

Editor's note: The poor animal first is sodomized and then killed and burned. What an Islamic justice towards animals? Where are the animal
    rights group?

"It is forbidden to consume the excrement of animals or their nasal secretions. But if such are mixed in minute proportions into other foods their consumption is not forbidden."

"If a man (God protect him from it!) fornicates with an animal and ejaculates, ablution is necessary."

Editor's note: It does not say who should have ablution: the animal or the man?

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh".

more from Khomeini's book ( which is LAW)

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister." - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 Excerpt: Page (1)
    "It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven." - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 [Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile]
    "A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990
    "If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." - From The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social
    If a man sodomises the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid.
    During sexual intercourse, if the penis enters a woman's vagina or a man's anus, fully or only as far as the circumcision ring, both partners become impure, even if they have not reached puberty; they must consequently perform ablutions.
    A woman who has contracted a continuing marriage does not have the right to go out of the house without her husband's permission; she must remain at his disposal for the fulfillment of any one of his desires, and may not refuse herself to him except for a religiously valid reason. If she is totally submissive to him, the husband must provide her with her food, clothing, and lodging, whether or not he has the means to do so. A woman who refuses herself to her husband is guilty, and may not demand from him food, clothing, lodging, or any later sexual relations; however, she retains the right to be paid damages if she is repudiated.
    If a father (or paternal grandfather) marries off his daughter (or granddaughter) in her absence without knowing for a certainty that she is alive, the marriage becomes null and void as soon as it is established that she was dead at the time of the marriage.
    If a man commits adultery with an unmarried woman, and subsequently marries her, the child born of that marriage will be a bastard unless the parents can be sure it was conceived after they were married. A child born of an adulterous father is legitimate.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

HA1 from the radio chat i picked up someone was talking about something like goggles or a scuba type mask with a one way glass, no foolin its broad cast on digital satillitte radio every evening from tehran to muslims globally.. you'll need decent farsi but thats the discussion and suggestions
  13. H-D

H-D Active Member

I read this and I thought to myself "this ablution must be a tough thing to perform".... so I looked it up ... it means washing your hands and feet and sometimes GASP!!! your entire body!
  14. holyjake79

holyjake79 New Member

She does have sexy eyes. If she didn't have any makeup on it could help her out. But good hell! I'll stick to my Christianity.
  15. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

and what of the fancy jewelry on her covering? that just gives me a boner and makes me want to rape her:rolleyes: