Sauer and Sohn O/U Double Barrel Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by redlantrn, May 26, 2009.

1. redlantrn

redlantrn New Member

Hi:

I have recently acquired a 16G double barrel shotgun with a rifled barrel underneath. It appears to be extremely well made, and bears the name JP Sauer and Sohn, Suhl. Suprisingly, I figured out how it disassembles, and have taken some pics.
    Is there any way to put an approximate date/value to this gun.
    thanks for any info.
    JJ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. fmacsin1

fmacsin1 New Member

I can't really help you with the worth except to say to hang onto it! JPSauer and Sohn make an unbelievable gun! It's worth getting it ready to use if you haven't already. I own and .20 gauge double barrel (side by side) and I know that my dad paid approx. over $800. for it back in the 80s. It's a fun gun to shoot. Sorry I couldn't be more help.