1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Savage 110 Tactical .30-06

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

2many22s
    (4/6/02 4:29:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Savage 110
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a computerless friend who was offered the following gun. Savage mdl. 110,(bolt is marked "tactical") .30-06, bull bbl., synthetic stock, satin finish, Harris bi-pod, Bushnell 6-18 X50. Gun was described to me as in excellent cond. with very few rounds fired. Asking price $300.
    I have no experience with this type of firearm. Any help on its value would be appreciated.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/6/02 4:38:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Savage 110
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But then 30-06 is one of my favorite calibers.

From the sounds of it it's not a bad deal at all but I am not an expert.

velvetnsteel
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/6/02 7:30:19 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Savage 110
    Better buy it. If it is as described, its worth twice that without thinking twice. I just posted a pic of my boys Remington 700 PSS ( same as tactical ) and we have about 4 times that much in it with the bi-pod and all..........if ya'all don't want it, e-mail me. I will pick it up !!!!
    Long live the Swedish Mauser!!