Savage 340B - compared to "C", "E" etc.

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Badger, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Badger

Badger New Member

Greetings - this is my first posting.
    I own a Savage 340B in the .222 caliber. Just curious if any of you folks can tell me what the differences are between the different grades of the model 340. For instance, I know there is a "C" and an "E" grade as well - and probably others.
    My 340B does not have a front sight and only the "dove tail" where the rear sight would be pressed in. It came with a Weaver side mount and Weaver rings and a 2.5x - 8x "B & P Preferred" "Continental VIII" scope.
    Incidentally, the rifle is very accurate and I have taken many coyotes with it over the last 15 years or so. I'll try to insert a couple of photos.
    Thanks.

Attached Files: