1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Savage Model 110 30 - 06

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Anthonyj, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Anthonyj

Anthonyj New Member

I have a Savage 30 - 06 Model 110 like new serial #1065 I was wondering if someone could tell me the value of it. Thank You
  2. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

Several things could affect the price since the 110 has been and is offered in several configurations. Does it have a scope, Accutrigger, wood or synthetic stock and so on. Post a picture or give a little more detail and you will get a better assessment of what it's worth.

Tarheel
  3. Anthonyj

Anthonyj New Member

No Scope, wooden Stock, serial # is ony 4 numbers with no letters. Savage Company could not give no info on it because it was an old 110. They told me to check with a Savage Arms Historion. Company said that it was on of the early 110 made.
  4. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

Okay, if it is one of the earliest 110's it's a 110 Sporter. It should have a 22 inch barrel with sights, and checkered walnut stock with (if I remember correctly) a metal butt plate. If I am correct it has a very slim wristed stock that I personally like. There should be a Chicopee Falls address on the barrel. Anyway, it will bring at retail about what all other 110 models bring and I am thinking about $250-300.

Tarheel
  5. Anthonyj

Anthonyj New Member

Thank You
  6. lostdigger1

lostdigger1 New Member

PM sent. Let me know if you're interested in selling it.