1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Savage model 19 ?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by pea shooter, Sep 22, 2010.

1. pea shooter

pea shooter New Member

I have a savage 22LR it looks similar to a model 19 but the stock is shorter and the peep sight is mounted on the stock with an elevation adjustable post that folds down.The original patent is 1905 and it has 22 long rifle on top of barrel above the ejector port. There is no serial number on the gun and the barrel appears to never bin blued.Dose anyone have any ideas on this gun.
  2. savage 22

savage 22 New Member

should be a number on the back of barrel where the bolt would start..more than likely a 19 nra with the peep..the bolts are different too..