1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Savage/Springfield Model 52

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 4, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

fredarmory
    (2/8/03 12:15:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Springfield model 52 Bolt action 22 single shot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This Is all original except the finish I recieved It from my late uncle, and none of the books I have looked at have this configuration of fixed sights, or they only list a stevens like it,
    It does say manufactured by stevens Arms Company, Mass.
    Any one have an Idea of It's value?

rufesnow
    (2/9/03 12:47:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Springfield model 52 Bolt action 22 single shot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My book identifies your rifle as being a "STEVENS-SPRINGFIELD" and goes on to say "these were produced in great quanity over the years" then give a list of model numbers, then "inexpensive, utilitarian, bolt-action rifles". The price range is from $25 for POOR CONDITION to $150 in EXCELLENT CONDITION.

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 6:14:09 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Springfield model 52 Bolt action 22 single shot.
    We normally have a quantity of this type of rifle, retail around $69