1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Says it all!!

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/30/02 10:49:02 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Says it all!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> A man walks into a bar.
    >
    > He sees a good-looking woman sitting on a stool.
    >
    > He walks up to her and says, "Hi there, how's it going?"
    >
    > She turns to him, looks him straight in the eyes and says, "I'll screw
    > anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, it doesn't matter."
    >
    > He says, "No kidding, what law firm do you work for?"
    >

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (3/30/02 9:33:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Says it all!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just what typa prudence is THAT?
    Laudy Claudy......didn't even set a fee!

Charlie D
    Musta bin makin sum kinda motion......

armedandsafe
    (1/24/03 9:59:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Says it all!!
    She keeps 40%. Think about it.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/25/03 6:45:04 pm)
    A&S, Yo dude, U got way too much time on yur hands, that post was from last March.....

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/25/03 9:57:46 pm)
    I just found you guys....I'm still trying to catch up. I'm getting a pretty good sense of what you all are about,,,,,,but you haven't scared me off, yet.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/26/03 1:43:23 pm)
    YO come abrrroad er I meen abord U B noin wat I meen. if ya gotts any budlite U cud sit up heer on da poopdeck wit me

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/26/03 3:59:39 pm)
    No budlite,,,,just homemade SummerBlush.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 12:12:45 pm)
    Aint never herd a dat stuf.....anyting like Nitetrain or Little Annie Greenspring?? YO dudes CAUTION!!! U drink any dat nitetrane shitte U gonna feel like u got rund over by 1....an dats da troot

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 1:48:01 pm)
    I can't drink the red wines anymore because of heartburn (3 alarm.) I'm too cheap to buy the good Rhines and Mosels. So, I make my own. 3 parts apple cider, 1 part concord grape, pasteur's champaign yeast and 2 cups sugar per gallon. Yummy stuff. Took a gallon to a son's party one time. His girl-of-the-moment was a taster at a local winery and kept pestering me for the recipe. She was most crestfallen when I told her all the ingredients came from Safeway.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/27/03 3:31:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Says it all!!
    Armedansafe, your home brew almost reminds me of my youth. A buddy and I after finishishing off a bottle of Boonesfarm, graduated to the only other thing two teens could find at home a gallon of homemade "Dago-Red". Never, ever have I gotten over it or the pulp that we shook up in the jug as we chugged it down-and then, back up.
    cointoss2

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 11:57:31 pm)
    I suspect you got what you deserved. Eldest son, at age 15 or so, went to town for football game. Came home wasted on beer. Put him to bed with a trashcan. Got him up next morning about 04:00 and made him eat last night's dinner. Chilli and cornbread soaked in honey butter and such like. He NEVER let me catch him drinking again until he reached a reasonable age.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/28/03 12:38:28 pm)
    YO A&S U sure U aint brewin up sum plastique???

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/30/03 1:55:11 pm)
    Nah,,,,,just feels like it the next day, if I get stupid with the imbibing part.

How'd we get a chat going in the saloon, anyway?