Scary thought?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gad1111, Apr 9, 2012.

1. gad1111

gad1111 Member

I'm not normally one to buy into conspiracy theories but this has been bugging me for a couple of days.
    The Martin shooting may have been the thing people like the black panthers have been waiting for to stir up people, so that if barry loses the election they end up with riots and bloodshed giving barry the justification to declare martial law and void the election.
    And on a side note am I the only one who see a parallel with star wars? Manufacture a crisis, declare martial law and presto, emperor for life.

Greg
  2. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Do you really expect BHO to lose the November election ? I believe that there will
    be more than enough voter fraud to give him another term . Where we go from
    there is another story, altogether .
  3. gad1111

gad1111 Member

Honestly I think it could go either way and we are in for a rough time come November regardless.

Greg
  4. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

The Martin shooting has been used to stir up the black vote in Nov. The Fluke thing was used to stir up the women vote. They don't care if omamacare is struck down, they'll use that to stir up the old vote, and the poor vote. Don't be shocked if there is a "gay hate crime" to stir them up before the summer is over.

Tom
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If you've read the threads in this forum, you've noticed Spain will be tallying the votes from the election. Have you happened to read about Spains relationship with Venezuela, or how close Spain is with Cuba, in addition
    Obozo thinks they're great:
    These same folks will be announcing the winner of the 2012 presidential election. BTY, they have a King, as yet, we don't.

I don't have a clue yet who will be deciding the winners of the House and Senate races. Maybe Greece, Turkey?