Schmeisser .25 Auto Disassembly

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Ratso3
    (3/31/02 12:23:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Schmeisser-C.G. Haenel Suhl
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, I have a friend in Fla. that has no computer to access this answer. He has a small .25 cal. Schmeisser auto pistol which defies his attempts to field strip it for cleaning. Does anyone know and can pass on the procedure?

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/1/02 11:10:27 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Schmeisser-C.G. Haenel Suhl
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would this be the gun? If so:

- Unload gun and clear chamber.
    - Pull trigger to uncock pistol.
    - Lock slide half open by lifting safety into slide notch.
    - Remove Mag and engage cutout on bottom rear with groove exposed on tip of recoil spring guide. NOTE: You can use another tool for this also, but the magazine was designed to do this task.
    - Lift out barrel.
    - You can then remove the recoil guide and spring, and firing pin and spring for cleaning.

Ratso3
    (4/1/02 1:40:43 pm)
    Thanks gun-runner John, this puppy had both of us nuts trying to figure it out.

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/2/02 9:12:52 am)
    It had me going when I got mine too!