1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Schmeisser .25 Auto Disassembly

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Ratso3
    (3/31/02 12:23:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Schmeisser-C.G. Haenel Suhl
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, I have a friend in Fla. that has no computer to access this answer. He has a small .25 cal. Schmeisser auto pistol which defies his attempts to field strip it for cleaning. Does anyone know and can pass on the procedure?

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/1/02 11:10:27 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Schmeisser-C.G. Haenel Suhl
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would this be the gun? If so:

- Unload gun and clear chamber.
    - Pull trigger to uncock pistol.
    - Lock slide half open by lifting safety into slide notch.
    - Remove Mag and engage cutout on bottom rear with groove exposed on tip of recoil spring guide. NOTE: You can use another tool for this also, but the magazine was designed to do this task.
    - Lift out barrel.
    - You can then remove the recoil guide and spring, and firing pin and spring for cleaning.

Ratso3
    (4/1/02 1:40:43 pm)
    Thanks gun-runner John, this puppy had both of us nuts trying to figure it out.

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/2/02 9:12:52 am)
    It had me going when I got mine too!