Schools out in "Chicago"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by the morning light, Sep 27, 2009.

1. the morning light

the morning light New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

It seems to me that the killers are still at large. Nice. I am sure there are pleanty of people who know the identy of the killers. Plus you got a video right - wrong.

These are just some of the new fun loving strong arm kids that will be joining the likes of the black panthers and showing you how to vote.

Hope means you don't have a plan

Change - change your draws cause your gona &&&&.

Oh gee i almost forgot maybee the brother from another mother can invite the killers over to the WH for a beer before he pardons them.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  3. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

I was going to say it looked like a group of animals attacking, but then I thought, no, animals attack or kill because of instinct - these pieces of **** did it because they enjoyed it.
    I have other comments I would like to make, but I will stop here as those comments would SURELY get me kicked off this forum. Suffice to say, the actions of a few can give an entire race a bad image.
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

What do you expect from the town that tought Barry all he knows about politics:rolleyes:

I wonder if we can convinve the Canadians to buy Chicago so we won't have to deal the whackamoles that run the town?:eek::D
  5. the morning light

the morning light New Member

I actually think Detroit is worse!
  6. vytoland

vytoland New Member

i graduated from this high school in 1963. things were different then.

but daley is doing a fine job keeping the city of chicago a wonderful placed to live and raise your children. he's out of the country right now, promoting "his" city for the olympics

his father also did a fine job in 1968 , when he ordered the police to "shoot to kill", people protesting the vietnam war. the cops shot them and others that were just standing around.

the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

home of the free...........with liberty and justice for all:p
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Black on black crime is not racist.
    It juss happenz.....

The black community is their own worst enemy.

Where's the outrage?:mad:
  8. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Please keep in mind that natural selection is still in effect.

I feel for the boy and his family but. . .

The truth of it is that this is just the beginning. It will be much, much worse.

53.4% of the youth (16-24) in this country are jobless. This doesn't count the ones that are not looking for work or the ones at a nowhere, pointless, menial, jobs with no hope of advancement or enough pay to support themselves.

Add to that the current and very troubling unemployment situation (at least 16% and probably twice that for real) for the rest of the population with no end in sight, and you have the makings of a perfect storm.

What do you think these youngins are going to do with their spare time? Great opportunity for father/son B&E teams.

There will be a mortgage disaster in 2010 that will make this year seem positively joyous in comparison. Both in the commercial and private sectors. Hang onto your hats. This mortgage misfortune will take down the FDIC and the Fed with it. More banks will fail than in all of history.

No way out.

If China moves from a fiat currency to gold backed, the dollar will only be good for one thing and I know you know what that is.

The dollar will be the new Peso.

If you look like prey, you will be eaten. Clint Smith.
  9. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

being from the area i follow chicago politics rather closely. the mayor is against guns . he has gone so far as to file law suits againts gun makers. now with this tragic turn of events is he going to file suit against the rail road tie makers too ? i'm just wondering outloud. i think it's time to print out my new bumber sticker. railroad ties dont kill people people kill people.
  10. dge479

dge479 New Member

I saw the video on TV. One of the perps was out on probation for robbery. Hope the judge feels good about this. Definately made a good call there bro. Saved the taxpayers money not locking this one up.
  11. dge479

dge479 New Member

Maybe demand "smart ties" so they can only be used by the owner. Sue the owner of the ties too for not locking the ties up in an approved tie safe. and of the vendor that sold the tie's he is no saint. may have been a straw purchase. Maybe Bloomberg can go help on this.

Seriously there really are morons running things at this point.

My prayers go out to this poor kid and his family. He seemd like a decent kid, trying not to be part of the crap. I hope I never have to be the one to bury my child. Everyone of these slimeballs involved should not ever see the outside of a prison again.
  12. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Who tried to save this poor kid?

The girls.

The guys ain't got the nut to do it.:mad:
  13. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

The Canadians have looked at the offer and we have no intrest in buying Chicago.Stuff like this makes me laugh because if you ask a cop bikers are the problem and we got to get the bikers off the streets.
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

What if we give you Chcago for free?:D:D I would not mind in the least if my tax money was used to pay Canada to take Chicago:D:D:D
  15. artabr

artabr New Member

Just because they talk funny and get banged up a lot playing hockey don't mean that they're crazy. :rolleyes: :p :D

Bunker bound......... ;) :D

Art