SCOTUS Decision Sends Message!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 199er, Jul 1, 2010.

1. 199er

199er New Member

And it's about time too....................

02.jpg
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

The sad thing is that a vast majority of various City Councils seem to think this way.....

[ New Orleans, Washington DC, New York City, San Francisco and Chicago, for instance ]

:( :( :(
  4. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    All the cities that Marlin mention have large ethnic populations. My comments don't mean to be racists, merely an observation. These people do not use firearms for sporting purposes, nor for defense, nor are they collectors. Rather, in the great majority of cases, they use them offensively. They use the to create offenses such as drive by's, robberies and ultimately, murder. It's a pity we all get lumped in with these people. They aren't sportsmen. TJ
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  5. 199er

199er New Member

Here's a another message the SCOTUS decision sent........................and I like this message too.

06.jpg
  6. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

nice to see that the supremes can make some good decisions. At least one....
  7. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

What was the outcome of the Chicago case?
  8. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Can someone find a link to the McDonald vs Chicago decision in a word format? I don't have an Adobe reader on my home PC.

NEVERMIND I downloaded a free PDF reader and am printing it as I write. Good reading. :D
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

PM me your email addy, 45. I just tried to send it to you raw (214 pages.) I do have it in Word2003, also.

Pops
  10. navis128

navis128 New Member

Where did you find that?

I went to the site and only could query for pdf's.
  11. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I brought up the PDF, did a ctrl A and copied it to the email and to Word.

Acrobat is free for the downloading.
    http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Make sure you look at all the check marks on that page before downloading. If you don't want the google tool bar or any of the other stuff, uncheck the boxes. (Just took another look at the page and they have taken the other stuff off, now. Just the google toolbar is left.)

Pops
  12. dge479

dge479 New Member

The sad thing is that of the minority populations, it is a mere small minority of people causing the mayhem.
    But rather than deal with that issue @@#***s like Daley will pass blanket laws that disarm the decent people living in the city, and leave them defenseless.
    Maybe these people will someday realize that the party that claims to be looking out for them have been cheating and robbing them blind as well as outright lying to them to keep a voting base.
    These cities do not have a gun problem, they have a crime problem a gang problem and drug problem. the comunity leaders/activists know this and do nothing of it. it is easier to blame an item than fix an issue
    There is also a problem of no jobs, no opportunity. Maybe if there were som incentives to get manufacturing back in the cities there would be hope and not dispair. Freekin Detroit is a good example of a city gone rotten. and it aint the fault of guns
  13. dge479

dge479 New Member

I hate postin 2x in a row, but i am disgusted that it was 5/4. This is a clear 9/0 if the justices were to actually do their jobs and interpret the Constitution. I am glad it was won, but the balance of freedom is shaky at best