screaming death to britain,USA , Sharia law will rule the world

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

At the sentancing of the nutcase wanna be Islamic hero who tried to kill a british MP, 12000 Supporters showed Islams true nature, The girl who did the stabbing is being hailed a hero by Muslims world wide , so much for moderate islam again...., her Supporters cried out death to britain Islam shall rule the world death to all kaffir, etc etc etc

Curse the judge, shout fanatics as the Muslim girl who knifed MP smiles as she gets life
    By Michael Seamark
    Last updated at 8:49 AM on 4th November 2010

A judge was subjected to a tirade of abuse in his own courtroom yesterday as he jailed an Al Qaeda-inspired Muslim woman for attempting to assassinate an MP.
    Islamist protesters harangued Mr Justice Cooke from the public gallery at the Old Bailey, shouting ‘Allahu akbar’ (‘God is great’), ‘British go to hell’ and ‘Curse the judge’.
    The outbursts came as Roshonara Choudhry, 21, was sentenced to life imprisonment for stabbing former minister Stephen Timms. Choudhry smiled broadly as the judge told her: ‘You said you ruined the rest of your life. You said it was worth it. You said you wanted to be a martyr.’

Outside, a second group demonstrated as the judge told the high-flying student – who stabbed the politician twice in the stomach as ‘punishment’ for voting for the Iraq invasion – that she must serve at least 15 years behind bars.
    The chaotic scenes unfolded as Home Secretary Theresa May dramatically revealed that the Al Qaeda gang behind last week’s ‘Lockerbie-style’ cargo plane bomb plot are already working in the UK.
    In court the judge pointedly contrasted Mr Timms’ Christian beliefs with the ‘distorted thinking’ of his attacker, who refused to recognise the court and appeared by videolink for her sentencing.

‘I understand that he (Mr Timms) brings to bear his own faith, which upholds very different values from those which appear to have driven this defendant,’ he said.
    ‘Those values are those upon which the common law of this country was founded and include respect and love for one’s neighbour, for the foreigner in the land, and for those who consider themselves enemies, all as part of one’s love of God.
    ‘These values were the basis of our system of law and justice and I trust that they will remain so as well as motivating those, like Mr Timms, who hold public office.’

The stabbed MP yesterday backed calls for an overhaul of U.S. websites hosting terror videos.
    University student Choudhry attacked Mr Timms after becoming radicalised by online sermons from the extremist preacher suspected of masterminding the recent airline ‘ink bomb’ plot.

The MP, attacked at a constituency surgery, said: ‘My real worry about it all is that a very bright young woman with everything to live for would reach the conclusion that she should throw it all away by attempting to kill the local MP.
    ‘It is puzzling and alarming that she seems to have reached the conclusion by spending time on some website.
    ‘That raises questions about what’s on the web. As I understand it, the material she accessed would be illegal if it were hosted in the UK.’
    Hundreds of videos inciting violence, including clips by the U.S.-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki who inspired Choudhry to attempt to assassinate the MP, were removed from YouTube yesterday.
    Their removal followed a private speech in the United States by security minister Baroness Neville-Jones in which she called on the White House to ‘take down this hateful material’.
    Mr Timms, 55, describing the moment he was stabbed in East London in May by the smiling student, said: ‘I shouted out, “What was that for?”’
    ‘That was the last thing that I expected to happen and there was absolutely no explanation to me. She didn’t say a word. It was a complete bolt out of the blue.’
    After being disarmed by the MP’s assistant and held by a security guard, Choudhry told detectives the stabbing was ‘to get revenge for the people of Iraq’.

Sentencing Choudhry after she was found guilty of attempted murder and two counts of having an offensive weapon, the judge said that if she had succeeded in killing Mr Timms he would have given her a whole-life sentence, meaning she would never be released.
    He told her: ‘You intended to kill in a political cause and to strike at those in Government by doing so.
    ‘You did so as a matter of deliberate decision-making, however skewed your reasons, from listening to those Muslims who incite such action on the internet.
    ‘You are an intelligent young lady who has absorbed immoral ideas and wrong patterns of thinking and attitudes.

‘It is not only possible, but I also hope that you will come to understand the distorted nature of your thinking, the evil that you have done and planned to do, and repent of it.’
    He added: ‘You do not suffer from any mental disease. You have simply committed evil acts coolly and deliberately.'

Choudhry, from East Ham, East London, spoke only to confirm her name when she appeared by videolink for sentencing yesterday.
    Wearing a black headscarf, she sat placidly blinking behind her glasses as she watched proceedings on a screen in front of her.
    The court heard she was a straight-A pupil and top university student at King’s College, London. She had hoped to become a teacher but dropped out weeks before carrying out the attack.
    English language lecturer Alan Fortune said she was an outstanding student who had been expected to achieve a first class honours degree, adding: ‘The world was her oyster.’
    But the judge told her: ‘There is no remorse on your part and you refuse to recognise the jurisdiction of this court over you in respect of your attempts to murder the person chosen by your fellow constituents in the East End of London, including Muslims, to represent them in the democratic institutions of government in this country.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hen-Timms-smiles-gets-life.html#ixzz14MLOlDrk

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i am sending you an email jack. your gona like it.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Got it and posted it a couple weeks back ( but they got took down .... i was a bad boy ;) )

but thanks for thinkin of me ! gotta love them martians ..
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dont know if marlin t has it. i tried to find his email address in my book but i dont remember it. got too many to try to figure thru. he might like it if he hasn't seen it.
  5. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

This is all to crazy i thought Islam was a religeon of peace?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

;)

sit down, pour your self a stiff one, as have we got news for you ! :eek:
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Just in case you are not joking, go to the "Search" button above and type in islam or "I Slam" or muslim.

Or go here http://thereligionofpeace.com/

You will find that your possible myth will be shattered. :cool:
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

What would you do Jack?

I honestly think that someone who goes and does something like that should just plain be executed. But see, therein lies a problem. If we execute em, they all look like martyrs.

And to think that this stuff could come to the United States someday scares the living heck out of me.

Only difference is that this country is armed with millions of guns.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

bring back black jack pershing

execute em his way , no reward for terror

firing squad with pig blood filled hollow points or Silver Bullet Gun Oil

AND EXPLAIN TO EM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WHATS GOING ON ..

none of this he id not know excuse escape clause rubbish we make sure they know , no paradise for you sport...
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

but legally ??

using Uk law ....

1 charge em with sedition

2 charge them with treason to the crown and judiciary

3 deport those who are migrants

4 5-8 years no parole for the rest (born there) 1st offence, 12-15years second offence,

NTBR for third offence ( die in jail)

5 Ban islam as a cult of violence

6 rewrite the welfare code ( no more payments as you dont speak english)

but thats my polite side talkin...
  11. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

WWIII will be a war fought to stop Islam. It is going to be really bad. The Muslims already have Nukes (sitting in Pakistan) and once the situation becomes suitable the active element in the Islamic quest for global domination will take control of those bombs.

That war will truely be a World War fought on all continents. Islam has infiltrated all Western Nations and is just waiting for the chaos to break out.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm hoping we have the balls to nuke the nukes before that happens , hold em for the paki government in exile or something and leave it to the normal civil war style attacks that Islam has become famous for thos at least can be containede and in the USA where you have the right to defend yourselves , that will come faster than in other places like the balkans
  13. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Amen Jack.