1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sean Penn in NO with shotgun picture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by satellite66, Sep 12, 2005.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I saw a few pics of Sean (Saddam's manpanion) Penn toting a shotgun around the flooded streets of NO. Am I the only one who is disgusted by the hypocrisy of that? How is it that when they are disarming legal residents who are protecting their homes this lefty liberal vigilante is allowed to strut around armed? I don't know the laws in LA or NO but he is not a resident, nor is he a peace officer. :mad:
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  2. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Allmost all movie stars are just like your elected officials in DC.The laws that applies to us do not apply to them, at least that is the way it seems.Look at Diane Fristiens [sp] Dem.Cal. she is one of the most ant- gun people out there who are tring to take our guns away, yet she herself carries one. Why you ask, she said she needs it to protect herself from us gun fanatics [sick] give me a break.
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Perhaps the very FIRST time I have heard of that man using good sense. :mad:

Pops
  4. mpdc3870

mpdc3870 New Member

What a burro. Now, if only Micheal Moore would bring his shotgun out on patrol. That would be the icing on the cake.
  5. RobW

RobW New Member

You have to know, that despite Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy said, "we don't have two sets of law" we actually have. One for the rich and famous, allowing them to get away with murder, and the other for the mud stained serfs who have to be suppressed because they don't know how to live their lives (honestly, im my old country one said "if they don't live our way, we have to force them to their luck!)

And they have Martha (a celebrity), to proof how tough they are on crimes committed by the famous. Rediculous.

Never understood, that blacks, latinos, women, and other "minorities" got on the fly-glue of the liberals.

Sad, but we are in a state like the Roman Empire in the last years before rough, violent, and rutheless gothic tribes took over. Dark ages for about 500 years. Get acquainted with that.
  6. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I sure hope we do not end up like the Roman empire but it sure looks like we are going down the same road,It would be nice if we could learn from history.
  7. AGB

AGB New Member

Satellite66,

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that guy has been accused and served some sentences, didn't him? Guess it makes it only worse.
  8. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I don't know. I found this on the web.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=20292
  9. AGB

AGB New Member

Satellite66

It is exactely what I have read. A lot of clouds in the subject. He has a bad background, and has a CCL. Guess if any normal citzen would get a CCL with such a past record.