Search issues

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by jack404, Sep 15, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

while looking for a post and link i made here i think in the begining of this year

i found the search does not work , possibly from the results being too big for the memory available , its a quiet day on the forums at present ( 21 members 193 guests) so somethings not right.. sorry ...

here is the error report

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/thefirea/public_html/search.php on line 1153

sorry to ask but the site the link was on is dead in my bookmarks ( shut down)

they are cleaning up the historical record of gun control in Oz .. so that we've always had strong gun laws and there was no issue before the new? laws .. sheesh

cheers
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Jack, the server is aware of the issue and hopefully have it corrected soon.

Until then, click on your user name, then more posts. It will show every post you have ever made. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll try.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Thanks! but i got it by really narrowing down to a quote inside the post

got it that way

good luck with the server eh
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Not a problem with the server, but rather with the memory settings in the forum software. It should be fixed now.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you the best !

cheers eh
  6. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Problem repaired. Thanks Ginga.