1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Searching for an M-16

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by militarygrrrl, Jun 24, 2004.

1. militarygrrrl

militarygrrrl New Member

I've been mulling over the internet now for a few hours, and I can't seem to find anyone out there who sells M-16's. I know that the Colt AR-15 is supposed to be the civilian option for the M-16, but I'm looking for someone who might sell used or new M-16's. Is this an option?? Can't believe I can't find anyone who seems to sell them. Since I am not huge within the gun community I figured that someone here might be able to answer the question for me. Don't really mind if it needs to be shipped, but for reference I live in Portland, OR USA. (and i'm active military) Thanks - Jessica
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Jessica.......Welcome to TFF!

I moved this post here because this is the Forum in which we discuss fully automatic firearms.

Generally speaking, you'll need a Class III license to sell, own or ship a fully automatic firearm.

Best place to find an M-16, or any other select-fire or fully automatic firearm is from a Class III Firearms Dealer. Here's a list of them (by state):

http://www.fortliberty.org/military-equipment/class-three-iii-firearm-gun-dealers.shtml
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2004
  3. offeror

offeror New Member

Here's one you can look at. Click on the green buttons for machine guns and for things "Just In."

Urban Armory.com
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2004
  4. drobs

drobs Member

Join the Army they let you have em for free!!!
  5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

drobs wrote:
    Jessica stated she was "active military". :D :D :D :D
  6. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Don't "Active Military" get issued...anything?...I'm just gunna stick with my Civilian Colt's...I can't load the magazines that fast anyway... :D