Second Ammendment schmecond ammendment.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by GMFWoodchuck, May 31, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Bravo kerk!!!!!!!!! Keep speaking the truth. ;)
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Kerk, my opinion exactly.
  3. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

The parties are the left and right hand of the same serpent. If one really wants to make a difference, I believe we must start with those closest to us and expand from there. Educate the young because the schools are not and will not.

Vote? Well, start with your local reps. Vote single issue. You can guess which one. Keep voting single issue all the way to the top. Call elected officials on their bull.

Speak, write, do.
  4. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Absolutely and they are getting more tyrannical every day.

That is why I advocate voting for new candidates. We need to toss all incumbents under the political bus. I know there are a few really good, straight up, guys in office but time is short and a massive message must be sent.
  5. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

If one human wants to kill another human, they will find a way to do it. I'm a history nut, and this has proved itself many times throughout recorded history. Firearms are expedient, but there are other methods. Laws restricting firearms will not restrict determined killers. Historically speaking, just check out the spear if you want to know what has been the tool used in the most intentionally committed killings, throughout history. It's still issued. It's called a "bayonet" these days.
    No one can stop killing. Humans will do that. It's more important to society to determine whether said killing was "justified."

Check my sig.