secret plan to pass health care

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Oct 8, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

If they do that, the next town hall meetings will smell like cor.dite I'm thinking. :mad:
  3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Color me "surprised".....NOT!

If they didn't get SOME kind of message during the March on Wa.shington, they're in some kind of altered state of reality... I pray they snap out of it, and FAST!
  4. cycloneman

yea if they do this they can all just go home. And i dont mean down the line i mean now. they just threw campain promises out the window. even the ones that voted for them can't argue that.
  5. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

The deceit of the "O" march on and on.
  6. cycloneman

After the march of the 12th he said that the plan would be ready to go thru around thankgiving. They know people will be tied up with the holiday and thats when they will do it. YOU KNOW STICK IT WHERE YOUR SUN DONT SHINE AND BREAK IT OFF IN THERE!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

STICK IT IN THERES IN 2010. SO SAY IT THE SHEPARD!!!!!
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  7. topper

topper New Member

So say it the flock!

Lock and load!