Secure long-gun wall-mounting options?

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by bonkerpro, Oct 25, 2008.

1. bonkerpro

bonkerpro New Member

Hopefully, I've posted this in the correct board. (If not, perhaps one of the mods will be kind enough to move it and point me in the proper direction).

My main question: Where to find a simple, rubberized metal-bar lockable rack to mount one or more long guns upright on the wall of a walk-in closet.

Looking at my walk in closet, I have room for such a rack on two of the walls that will allow easy access. I hope to find something that will unlock (for an adult) with the flick of a lever, so to speak.

I suppose what I am imagining is a wall mounted rack similar to what one sees in the retail stores, but with room for only three or four weapons in a row.

Finally, I have not yet browsed the magazine rack at the local BAM for ads in the main steam magazines, so I might be asking a question that everyone else already knows where to find the answer.

Even so, any insights will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Rick
  2. kilogulf59

kilogulf59 Former Guest

3. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Thanks Kilogulf59, I hadn't seen those before.
  4. kilogulf59

kilogulf59 Former Guest

You're most welcome sir. I may have the same concerns soon as our little Granddaughter ifs entering the "terrible twos". She doesn't come up here much due to the distance so I simple unload and store most of the ready weapons.