Seeking 7x57 brass, unfired.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by mrkirker, Sep 2, 2008.

1. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Anyone have a source for 7x57 brass that they might share? Seeking 300-500 or so, prefer Winchester brand.
    Thanks,
    Johnny.
  2. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

Check with Graf&Sons. www.grafs.com
    They are showing Winchester 7x57 brass in stock at the moment.
    That's one of the cartridges that Winchester (or whoever they farm it out too) only does short annual run for and those short runs usually disappear pretty quick...

I picked up a couple bags of 7x57 Remington brass recently from Midway to reform into 6.5x57 for friend's project gun. A little cheaper than WW brass but I've noticed lately that Remington brass is getting a little sloppy too...I had to cull about 3 bad cases out of that lot of 100. Folded necks on all three.
  3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Binder,
    Thanks for the info. You went outta you way to check availabiltiy, and I really appreceate your doing so.

I hit the Grafs site and picked up exactly the brand and quanity needed. Remington is Okay for my pistol work, but my grandfather, father, and uncle have always used Winchester, so Winchester it had to be, haha!
  4. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

Nah...I actually had Grafs, Midway, and Natchez open in other windows when I posted that. Was doing some pre deer season shopping. :D
  5. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

None-the-less, I appreceate it!