Seeking assembly information / schematic for a N.E.F Model R92

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by FireHouseBrass, Jan 10, 2012.

1. FireHouseBrass

FireHouseBrass New Member

Help - My son just brought me his girlfriends R92 in pieces and would like me to reassemble it for him. It seems that her youngest likes to take things apart, but rarely puts them back together again. Now I am fairly good at puzzles and I have a pretty good idea how this pistol is supposed to go together, but there are some extra pieces that I am pretty sure don't belong to this pistol. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
  2. Sprint

Sprint Member

3. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

4. FireHouseBrass

FireHouseBrass New Member

Many thanks to the both of you for your quick response to my question. It does help knowing where and how the pieces parts fit. When comparing the pistol I have to the schematics the 929 is almost identical. Thanks again.