1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Seize 401k's to BAILOUT UNION PENSIONS? Yep, they're talking about it...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

This subject just won't go away, which leads me to believe that it's getting more attention from the thieves. :mad:

From http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=39336

Maybe we need a "Come and Take It!" logo for our 401k's? :eek:
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I heard this on Neil Bortz talk radio show yesterday. They are not gonna sieze your 401k but seize control of your 401k that way they can control the intrest and use the intrest to help bail out the Union Pensions. Got to love these Democrates. They are gonna make a last stand before the elections. Meanwhile our tax dolars are goin to Obamma and Biden to travel all over the country so they can campaign for the loseing democrate candidates
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I am so sick of democrats i just cant stand it anymore!!!! I just thank god we finally will have a repub. gov. in michigan again! May be... just maybe... we will stop being a welfare state!
  4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

They're gonna do it.

There's nearly $8 Trillion in Americans' personal long term savings accounts. That's too tempting for these crooked losers.

They're going to take it - count on it - it will be done secretly, in steps so as not to arouse suspicion - and it will all be done in the name of economic security.
  5. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

You guys are wrong about ALL Unions. Some are corrupt - and some are incompetitant. ALL are nowdays BIG BUSINESS. I respect Glenn Beck and FOX News in general, but it isn't right to blame the Unions - all of them - for the rampant corruption in politics. Our entrenched political party leaders - (BOTH parties) - are the problem. Do you really think Big Buiseness is exempt from being in bed with the Democrats? They have the same hand in BOTH parties. Thr Republican Party is sore at Unions because the Democrats bought them first.

Hey, NOBODY is going to bail out my Union Pension. That one is HISTORY. It's just a bunch of talk to stir people up against Unions even more than they already are. I don't believe that anyone would have the gall to raid our 401Ks that way. Besides, Wallstreet has THAT piggbank sewn-up. Ever notice how when we all begin to feel secure in out stocks and 401Ks that "the bottom falls out"? That's just the Big Boys skimming the cream off the top. Both parties get their orders from Wallstreet.
  6. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

None of us mentioned anything about the unions. That was in the article. It's good union MEMBERS like yourself that are getting screwed over, and it's high time that the membership throw off the shackles of the union itself, seeing the corruption that is the cancer eating the organization. Union MEMBERSHIP needs to get stirred up because they are being used as pawns in what is sure to become a deadly game.
  7. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

If this thing would ever come to pass everyone would yank there money.. Just think how the economy would look then. However maybe thats what the dems want... if you yank out your money early you have to pay big tax penalties! Im not sure but i think they like tax dollars.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Why don't people put their money into Swiss accounts or Grand Cayman accounts where the government can't touch it? Better yet, store it in a giant safe in your basement.

Then again, even if they can't get to it, they can just keep printing paper until your money is worthless.

Might as well buy gold, and store that away in a giant safe in the basement.
  9. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That coffee can buried in the back yard is looking better and better.
  10. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Thats funny...... wait maybe thats the best investment....
  11. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Amen to that. I didn't take any of this as an attack on Union Members. Just that the brush that paints that sort of corruption taints the Unions as well. If any of those jacals in the Senate or Congress attempts to buy more votes that way with our taxpayer dollars they need to run out of Washington tarred and feathered.

Those coffee cans will be the next target for Government to goes after. If you have a nickle any place they will sniff it out. This country NEEDS a 3rd Party. You may be right about this becomming a 'deadly game'. There are some nut cases in the Unions, to be sure, but the vast majority of us are patriotic Americans who are sick of the same stuff as everyone else.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  12. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Feds will probably require percentage of investments be in govt. bonds. No one else will buy them. Kind of like the IOUs in the SS lockbox.