1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sellier & Bellot ammo

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 8, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

WhiteRyeno
    (1/6/03 5:27:31 pm)
    Reply Sellier & Bellot ammo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone shot S&B ammo? Is it junk, or is it OK?

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/6/03 5:50:55 pm)
    Reply Re: Sellier & Bellot ammo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've shot S&B ammo in a couple of IPSC matches with no problems.

whiskey101
    (1/6/03 9:29:43 pm)
    It's my favorite cheap ammo. Sealed primers and necks and goes bang everytime for me. I mostly shoot it in 9mm, but I have no complaints.
    So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street.

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 2:23:41 am)
    some of their bullets have a steel core, so a magnet test would be in order for indoor ranges. also ... the forums at ar15.com see some kabooms of S&B ammo in the ar family.

chris

magnum74
    (1/10/03 1:12:40 am)
    Shot some of that stuff myself...no problems either.

WhiteRyeno
    (1/15/03 6:00:30 pm)
    I got my case of ammo and did an ammo test. No steel cores in this round. I have had no problems with this good, CHEAP ammo so far.