Selling my Class III

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by w1spurgeon, Feb 13, 2012.

1. w1spurgeon

w1spurgeon New Member

I have a Powder Springs Ingram Model 10 in .45ACP with a matching serial number suppressor. All original just like they came from the factory. Can anyone suggest the best site to advertise these items for sale.

I bought the gun/suppressor from the original owner in 1986, so I'm not sure what the current value would be. I also have a barrel extension, 6 mags and a SWAT case that goes with them. What should I ask for the lot?
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

I assume it is on two Form 4's in Tennessee. With the correct two-stage wipeless suppressor, value is $3800-$4000 retail. If it is the single-stage suppressor with the replaceable wipes, deduct $500 or so (the suppressor has to be rebuilt every couple of hundred rounds).

I am a Class III dealer (Class 2 manufacturer, actually) and would be a player on the machinegun if we can get to a price with meat left on the bone. PM if interested.
  3. medalguy

medalguy Member

4. AzMan

AzMan New Member

You might want to try GunsAmerica.com as well. I sold my class III (Ingram M10, 9mm) on that site and got $4000 for just the machinegun. You could probably get half again for the suppressor. Good luck!