Senate makes it easy for gays and muslims to join military

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 3, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

SENATE REPEALS BANS ON SODOMY AND BESTIALITY IN THE MILITARY

The U.S. Senate voted Thursday to approve a defense authorization bill which included a provision that not only repealed the military ban on sodomy, but also repealed the ban on having sex with animals — or bestiality.

CNS News reported:

On Nov. 15, the Senate Armed Services Committee had unanimously approved S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a provision to repeal Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
    Article 125 of the UCMJ makes it illegal to engage in both sodomy with humans and sex with animals.
    It states: “(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense. (b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”
    The vote to remove sodomy from military law comes less than a year after President Barack Obama’s repeal of the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy for gay soldiers.

Tony Perkins, president of the conservative Family Research Council, said there’s a definite link between the repeal of DADT and the repeal of the sodomy law.

“It’s all about using the military to advance this administration’s radical social agenda,” Perkins told CNS News. “Not only did they overturn Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, but they had another problem, and that is, under military law sodomy is illegal, just as adultery is illegal, so they had to remove that prohibition against sodomy.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/senate-repeals-bans-on-sodomy-and-bestiality-in-the-u-s-military/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

now who was it here who stated next would be beastiality and Necrophilia would be legal ??

50% there eh !!

this is sickening

giving a whole new meaning to "humping the goat"
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i wonder how long til muslim enlisted personnel are no longer required to salute or stand or come to attention for non-muslim officers? female enlisted for white male officers? queer enlisted for normal officers? non-christian enlisted for Christian officers?
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

is it legal anywhere in the US to have sex with critters ( besides the military now ?? and dearborne )
  4. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

so sad, i will never be joining the military until they quit with this liberal BS. next thing you know they’ll be issuing sex toys instead of rifles, and gimp suits instead of uniforms. :mad:
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

when they start issuing you Korans , you'll know its too late , oh they already do that eh ... hmmmm
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I guess those that replied, also read the remarks at the bottom. The one thing I am disappointed in, and have been for a while now, is mccain. He always came across as OK. But lately?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this one was a stand out

The ACLU will be filing a lawsuit demanding the Satanists be allowed to have sex with corpses.

oh no all those dead jokes ... there coming , oh no they are coming
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I don't want to be in the shower with someone checking out my junk.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you'll be ok , take a goat in with ya ;)
  10. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Number One..

No Satanist here, but thinking back to my younger days, Uh..well, with not a lot of talking going on in a six minute time frame, I can't really swear to it one way or the other. :confused:
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

1A

hey i know that girl !...
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011