1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Send a letter FOR Beck

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Aug 17, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The site listed below was started to get letters from people to get WalMart to drop the Glenn Beck show. I went there and sent a letter to WalMart. However, I changed the wording they had in their original, just a bit. :D Sponsored by United Food and Commercial Workers International Union.

Make sure you change the subject line of the letter, also.

http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/feature/stop-supporting-hate-speech/
    Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

My letter:

Dear Maritza Munich,

It has come to my attention that your company is a major financial supporter of the Glenn Beck Program.

Glenn Beck has always been controversial, but his recent remarks about President Obama have clearly pointed out the truth about Obama being "a guy... who has a deep seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

As America's largest employer, with over 1.4 million employees of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds, Walmart has a responsibility to let the truth be told without censoring Glenn Beck's First Amendment right.

I ask that you do not follow the lead of other reprehensible Fox Advertisers: keep your ads from the Glenn Beck show.

Thank you for your consideration,

I do a lot of shopping at Wal-Mart and my money may not seem like much by itself, but you will miss it in a boycott. I will boycott Wal-Mart if you cave in to the Liberal Left Wing Bloggers and Obama's strong arm, (admitted Communist) Van Jones and pull your support from his show.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Letter sent!
  4. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Glen Beck is alot of things, but a hater he is not.

I guess your a hater now if you tell the truth on the man behind the curtain
  5. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

The bottom line here is this; if Glen Beck's job is in jeopardy over this boycott, Fox is in Jeopardy of losing credibility, period.
  6. DebS

DebS New Member

Done and done.
  7. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

Dear Tom Ewing,

Walmart is a major financial supporter of the Glenn Beck Program. That's good, keep it up.

Glenn Beck speaks the truth and exposes our present liberal government and we need him to point out all the underhanded and sneaky things Obama and his gangsters are doing to us.

I have never heard him say anything I would consider racist unless you think white Americans should have no rights and blacks should have first crack at jobs and not giving equal opportunity to all races.

As America's largest employer, with over 1.4 million employees of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds, Walmart has a responsibility to take a stand to help ensure that all Americans can expect to have a normal life and the same chance to better their life if they get a fair chance.

Please support FOX and Glenn Beck or I will do my shopping somewhere else.
  8. cutter

cutter New Member

Done and Done also!!
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

45nut, one minor nitpick:

Should be "keep your ads ON"

Pops
  10. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Looks like were too late, Wall mart will no longer advertise with the Glen Beck program, they still support Fox. They have lost my bussiness already.
  11. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Keep pushing. We might get them back. It doesn't matter whether you shop WM, like WM or are already boycotting WM. The publicity of getting them back will help us.

Pops