Send your troops, but don't let them be safe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jlloyd73, Jan 20, 2012.

1. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i would , lots of it , i read the US has 4 million tons of highly radioactive waste lookin for a home

spread evenly between pakistan afghanistan and the area should see a decline in jihadis there in a big way within a week of being delivered

send em all your toxic crap , too Dioxin etc too make double sure , then all that contaminated sodium mix as well ( salt the grounds after)
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think he sums it up well.

As far as sending trainers, and cash...maybe.
    Not using drones..not an option, yes we do. If the dems go, it becomes our choice of games, and we're dealing.

Ante up.
  4. medalguy

medalguy Member

Screw Pakistan. Stop all foreign aid to them, all military aid, all food and medical shipments. Start giving our aid to India, and maybe one day India will take back Pakistan. No loss to us.
  5. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Bravo!

Kill those insects with poison, it's idiotic to use guns.
  6. USNative

USNative New Member

I think we should stop giving aid to all these Countries who are ungrateful to us after we do so, not to mention loosing the lives of our American Soldiers for a futile cause. Those people over there will not change no matter what we try to do to help them. Death & destruction is just as much a part of their everyday lives as me walking into Walmart. Let them deal with there own problems and keep our stuff at home where it belongs.

We have enough of our own problems I might add that are not being dealt with because we are too busy trying to save the whole world. I say take care of our own and let these other counties (especially the ungrateful ones) handle there own problems which I might add was brought on by their lawless types of governments.

To me it's a waste of time and money, money that could be used to help the American People who deserve it way more than the troublemakers of the world. My Opinion.

Sorry if I got off track here but wanted to respond to medalguy
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

2 billion dollars would go a long way right here in this country. What we're doing is paying these tards protection money because they're a nuclear power. Let em eat their bombs. They need to quit spending their own money on atomic bombs to protect themselves from whom? There's not a thing worth invading Pakistan for, unless you want more poverty. I say give em crap!
  8. USNative

USNative New Member

Yep and by paying them we are actually paying for their Nukes for them, in a sense. And those countries are so unstable that they have no business having them. Like they really need em when they fight amongst themselves on a daily basis. The only protection they need is from their own selves.

OK, I have said enough and will move on, thanks. ;)
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Hear Hear!

No offense Geezer, but the only way 2 million bucks is gonna do anything here is if one of us TFF'rs gets do administrate doleing it out.

Pack it stan! :mad: