September 25, 2009 National Day of Prayer for MUSLIMS

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Sep 8, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Website here

Washington, D.C. - On September 25th there will be a national prayer gathering of Muslims on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building. They are expecting at least 50,000 to attend from mosques all across America. They will gather to pray from 4:00 AM until 7:00 PM. The gathering will take place by the site where U.S. Presidents have been inaugurated since 1981. The organizers say that it was Obama's inauguration speech in January and his speech broadcast from Egypt in June that gave them the idea for this prayer gathering on Capitol Hill.

They have a website set up for this event. If you never look at another website look at this one, especially the final words:

ISLAM ON CAPITOL HILL
    2 0 0 9

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH....

The objective of this gathering is to invite the Muslim Communities and friends of Islam to express and illustrate the wonderful diversity of Islam. We intend to manifest Islam's majestic spiritual principals as revealed by Allah to our beloved prophet

Muhammad (PEACE BE UPON HIM) of Arabia. Likewise; we intend to inspire a new generation of Muslim to work for the greater good of all people. We shall serve all

people, regardless of race, religion or national origin.

ON THIS DAY....

* The Athan will be chanted on Capitol Hill, echoing off of the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and other great edifices that surround Capitol Hill
    * Thousands of Muslims from all races, creeds, colors and ethnicities will gather for the sole purpose of prayer
    * Bonds of friendship will be formed between those in attendance, both Muslims and Non-Muslims
    * Muslim youth will experience tours of the Library of Congress and the Supreme Court.
    * The peace, beauty and solidarity of Islam will shine through America's capitol.

A DAY OF ISLAMIC UNITY...

Jummah prayer
    Capitol Hill
    September 25, 2009

ISLAMONCAPITOLHILL@GMAIL.COM

OUR TIME HAS COME

Does this P*** off anyone else? My ancestors did not fight in the American Revolution so muslims could gather at the capital to pray to allah. They need to go back to their sand box and leave the US. I say make them convert to immigrate. islam is a religion bent on taking over the world and making us, the INFIDELS convert, at least to submit to sharia law. Law my @$$, I've got a law for them.

We need to do the same thing that Jefferson and the Marines did in the Barbary War, whip their ass and make them submit. When will people wake the hell up????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

KTALGSTO
  2. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

So, are they showing up with or without explosives for the occasion?
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  3. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Go right ahead and pray. It has no effect on me. I could not care less.
  4. jondar

jondar New Member

They create trouble and dissention wherever they go, France and Denmark come to mind. We're in their crosshairs now. You say, "When will we learn?"
    When we vote every Liberal senator and rep out of Washington.
  5. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

President Truman signed the first National Prayer Day proclamation, and President Reagan made it a permanent occasion. Under Bush, the day was a political event, confirming a conviction that religion was a core tenet of Republican politics? Obama ended it and now we have this? :confused:
  6. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I would caution people to turn your speakers off prior to opening this site.
    The Islamic chanting brought instant nausea to Judy, and diarrhea to me.

Perhaps they could be encouraged to have a hands-on suicide bombing demonstration at the gathering?
  7. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Funny you should say that, Terry...in all seriousness, when I opened the site yesterday and heard the chanting, I instantly felt VERY unsettled...quite disturbing.

I'm hoping they're not "collecting" isp addresses............
  8. momo

momo Former Guest

+1
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Why is it that Barry basically skipped out on the National Day of Prayer (some bilge about praying privately) but yet he seems to be allowing this? Anyone want to make bets on if he'll show up for this one?:rolleyes:
  10. VoiceOfReason

VoiceOfReason Former Guest

Quote:
    I say make them convert to immigrate.

Whatever happened to "Freedom and Liberty for All"? or "Innocent until proven guilty"?

This topic has incited religious radicalism amongst us like the kind we accuse the Muslims of. What happened to us? We used to have guns to protect ourselves from unruly government, the reason for the law. Go read it. It doesn't mention defending the home or sporting in word or spirit. Now we can defend our revolving fake lawn houses and murder so-called "game" for so-called sport, or we can kill civilian populations for the actions and the alleged actions of their ruling elites. In the end we still think we are free, we still think we are doing good, and sadly enough, we have been convinced that we are doing God's Work.

Wake up.

Quote:
    You say, "When will we learn?"

When we honestly answer the question, "W.W.J.B. -- Who Would Jesus Bomb"

Some of you guys speak with the same fervor and religious zealotry as the so-called Radical Muslim Clerics. We sound like Hitler at the mic decrying the followers of Judaism. Moreover, we as a nation have been lead to attack without justification, and kill women, children, and the old of other nations as though their slaughter would make us more free and good Christians.

The irony is that the Prophet Muhammad taught his followers "there is no compulsion in your religion..." The Prophet Jesus taught his followers "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth..." It seems that according to Islam, religion is not to be forced on anyone, and according to Jesus, the meek, the weak and the infirm are not the bad guys.

How do we, as followers of Christ, justify prosecuting the most expensive war in the history of the world on the victims of Saddam and Osama?

We are being transformed into the WWII era population of Germany. We are bloodthirsty and hateful. And we sure as hell are not asking our Lord to "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do?"

The Voice of Reason sayeth:

Get real!!! Muslims are gathering in the Capitol of Their Country of Birth. Some Americans are Muslims!!! They are gathering to pray! They are praying to the Creator of All existence, who in Arabic is Allah, and in the sister language spoken by our brothers, the Jews, is Ellah. One says Shalom Alaykom, the other says, Salam Alaikum. They are praying to the same god as Christians pray to. This is not speculation. Go to Wikipedia and type in "Allah" and see what you learn. As long as they are coming peacefully, we have no right on them, and anyone who says otherwise is a Bigot at best. Furthermore, if we are the land of the brave still, why don't we get off of our backsides and go to DC tomorrow and run them off. I don't see that happening. Not in DC or anywhere else. Which makes me wonder, "If God is aiding those that are right, why haven't we been able to make them submit?"

I love my country. I love the rest of the world too. God Will Bless America, When she Earns it. And God Will Bless the rest of His Creation in a similar fashion. Take heed, God has blessed this nation with financial collapse and moral decay since we started this war against the inhabitants of the world and no amount of talking stupid, non-religious, racism and bigotry is going to make it better.

Amen
    TVOR

----------------------------------

If Jesus didn't die for our sins, We Are Screwed!
  11. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/06/the_white_house.php

June 28, 2005

"The White House Will Become the Muslim House"

Topics: Understanding Islam
    Dr. Ahmad Dwidar, imam of the Islamic Center in New York and a lecturer at Manhattan University, did an interview with the Middle East Broadcasting Centre (MBC) on June 9, 2005, that was captured and translated by MEMRI TV (via Little Green Footballs):

[​IMG]

View clip at MEMRI(clip #730) or click image at at LGF.

- Translation
    Dwidar: In 1995 I heard some sermons, saying that Muslims should march on the White House from some of the mosques.

Host: What do you mean by "march on the White House"?

Dwidar: One cleric said in his sermon: "We are going to the White House, so that Islam will be victorious, Allah willing, and the White House will become into the Muslim house."

Host: How? I don't understand.

Dwidar: This is simply a slogan. I'm only saying this to...

Host: Are they going to occupy the White House or what?

Dwidar: No, they say that through the domination of Islam and its ideas, the White House will change.

Host: This will happen one day, but not this way. Islam will be victorious, no doubt, but not this way.

Dwidar: It will not happen unless the Muslims abandon their slogans and become a role model. If a Muslim doctor who invents a cure in the hospital or performs an important operation successfully - all the media will broadcast it live and announce it worldwide. The Muslim who makes do with breaking the wooden podium, with screaming, and with patronizing, condescending rhetoric that "Islam is coming, and it will change the face of the earth," while at the same time he cannot even change the face of the Islamic capitals, which overflow with garbage - this path will lead to no good.

As LGF writes, the imam isn't advocating marching on the White House himself, he's simply saying that he heard other clerics say it. But as far as the White House becoming the "Muslim House," that he has no problem with. However, although he doesn't seem to be "on the same page with the extremists," his message is for Muslims to be patient and they'll have "the First Lady in a burqa (ht - LGF) but they won't get there by pounding and screaming (and presumably blowing things up).

Dwidar does, however, support the Izlamization of America. The only issue has to do with the means to turn the White House into the "Muslim House."

Let's not forget that Islam grants radical Muslims a mandate. It is a mandate to change the existing society into an Islamic society. This isn't about building a few mosques for the needs of Muslim congregations, or schools, or a few cultural centres. It is to make Islam supreme, and thus dominate every aspect of society.

------------

TVOR: It is my opinion that information such as the above is what causes non-Muslim American citizens to become protective and angry and express hatred.

I am of the belief that we cannot fight hatred with hatred. I have been all over the map with how "I" believe, feel and view what's happening in America and elsewhere in re: to radical Islam forcing itself on others. It may be only 10% (as I've heard) of Muslims who subscribe to the types of ideas espoused above...but that 10% has a lot of money and drive behind it, which makes it a force to be reckoned with.

The sentiments expressed in the article above are not peaceful sentiments. They do not show a "tolerance" of America's people or government. In my opinion, they are tantamount to words of war.

For the sake of argument, let's assume that the vast majority of those heading to the WH tomorrow are peaceful American citizens. That doesn't negate the message that their more radical brothers and sisters have expressed.

If understanding one's enemy is one of the first rules of war, then our country as an entity has a LONG way to go. Our "western minds" have difficulty grasping the radical Muslim mind. And where we fail most, I think, is in believing that a compromise is possible.

For people to go anywhere, en masse, to pray as a unified group--regardless the religion--is a major statement of purpose. We are wise to listen to that statement and take it seriously.

For a very well written and non-hateful book about this topic, I recommend "The Blood of the Moon" by George Grant.
  12. obxned

obxned New Member

This tells us much about the values of our dear leader.
  13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I too have known many American and foreign-born Muslims who were, indeed, peaceful, hardworking, family oriented people. But think about this. If, as you're saying, Islam really is a peaceful religion, then why don't the peaceful Muslims speak out against or stand up to the extremists who apparently have hijacked their religion? You NEVER hear about that happening. Or, how about the terrorists that hide in residential Palestinian neighborhoods and launch mortars and rockets at the Israelis? The Palestinian civilians have to know it's going on. Why don't they do something about it? Why don't they turn them in to the Israelis or the Palestinian authorities? Or why don't they at least gang up and force the terrorists out of their neighborhoods? Why is it that when Israelis are killed by the mortars and rockets fired from those neighborhoods, the civilians are in the streets cheering but when the IDF retaliates, they are decring the Israelis as murderers? Civilians die in both cases. The only difference is that the Muslims seem to cheer when the dead civilians are Israeli, but are angry when the dead civilians are Muslim. Many Muslims cheer when Christians are killed by the so-called extremists. There were Muslims in the US cheering on 9/11. There are Christians being killed in Muslim areas for being Christian. You do realize that the Quaran teaches that Muslims must conquer the world, by force if necessary, for Islam. It teaches that the infidels, i.e., you and me and other non-Muslims, must be either converted, forcefully if needed, or be used for slaves or killed outright. If Islam is so peaceful, they why are there "honor killings" as directed by their leaders? How is it peaceful for a man to stab and behead his wife because she tries to divorce him for being abusive? How is it peaceful for an Islmaic gov't to have "order police" roaming the streets and threatening, bullying, and arresting people for dressing in Western clothes, reading Western books and magazines, or watching Western movies? How is beheading people for disagreeing with Islam peaceful? How is calling for the beheading of those who "insult" Islam peaceful?

I do understand where you are coming from. Christ does teach forgivness and understanding. But he also teaches that we are to defend ourselves and our families from attack from those who wish us harm. I don't know about you, but my church has never taught me to go out and kill those who won't convert. My church has never taught me that if I strap a bomb to my chest and blow up a bunch of innocent people that I will go to paradise. My church has never taught me that it is fine to lie to non-members as long as it advances the goals of the church.

While there are, in fact, many peaceful Mulsims in the world, Islam is hardly a peaceful religion at its core.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  14. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 New Member

Thank you bcj1755 for stepping up to the plate and answering with a civil and well thought out response to the trash that was being spewed. I was waiting on someone who could do it without becoming, shall we say "somewhat rude & negative", as I was almost certain my response would have become!!!!!!
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Bullseye bcj.