1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Serious Question - UFO's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Militano, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

How many believe there are UFO's? Seriously, no I think I saw one when I left the bar replies please.
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

To think we are tho only ones in the universe is assinine. As old as the planets are and all that there is bound to be a race of beeings out there more advanced as our behinds.

I believe we have been visited, have I ever seen anything, Maybe once in Florida but I wont say yay or nay.
  3. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Yep, I believe in E.T.

Too many stars out there for another planet w/ life not to exist. To think we are alone is nieve to say the least. ;)

SR :)
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

OK a ufo is an unidentified flying object. Doesn't mean it's an alien craft or a ghost. Having said that I did see a ufo in New Mexico one year antelop hunting. It was strange, it looked like a huge happy birthday banner of sorts and changed color and dissapeared before my eyes. What was it? I don't have a clue and I don't care. I can't explane it and i am OK with that. I have learned that when I am in New Mexico I simply don't look up. :D:D:D:D
  5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I think I saw one at one time, too. It was about the time I finished the jug of Mr. Bennett's moonshine.
  6. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

AHHHHHH mountain holy water. Good for degreasing engines, turning ordinary mild manored rednects into superman, makes your depth perception go to the pooper, and turns everone who drinks it into a scholar. Makes a wonderful paint thinner too.
  7. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Interesting subjects, both of them. My own view on the first is that there are clearly UFOs. People keep seeing flying objects they can't explane. Proof positive. Are they space beings? No.

Next, life elswhere? Despite my scientist friends insisting you can't do statistics on a sample of one, I think yes. But distance and time frame will keep us apart for a while yet.

Just my opinion though.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
  8. cycloneman

you missed one; works better than makeup for some women
  9. red14

red14 Active Member

I've seen two, once was with my wife (we both saw it), both in the late 70s. The one I saw without her, was just a big bright light, many miles away. It was in one spot, and then zip:eek:...... it sped to the other side of my field of view and stopped. It hovered, then sped away. Nothing moves that fast, not even now days.
  10. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

No I do not believe in UFO's or space aliens. I belive in a creator and the only other beings would be those that were created by that creator. I believe the bermuda triagle and crop circles are just smoke and mirrors.
  11. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I saw one the other day. It was rising from the ground trailing flame and smoke and then divided into three pieces, one of which kept going, the other two falling back to Earth. I called my wife on my cell phone and told her to come out and look. Yeah, the Space Shuttle she says.:confused::confused::confused::confused: Yeah......I says.
  12. red14

red14 Active Member

""I belive in a creator and the only other beings would be those that were created by that creator.""

I do too! He created everything.

I believe he created, what we call aliens, and wherever they come from.
  13. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I've seen two things, many years apart, that I couldn't identify in the sky. I don't know what they were, thus UFO's. Do I believe there is life in other places in the universe? Yes, I do. Have they been here? Who knows.
  14. cycloneman

15. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

This subject is just like the bigfoot and the other cryptozoology animals, it would be difficult to prove they do not exist, based on all the sightings.