Seriously funny complaint

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 23, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.findlegaladvice.org/foru...ed-his-medals-Can-I-file-a-lawsuit-531074.htm

A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals, Can I file a lawsuit?

I was at the K Mart, and saw a Marine, I called him a baby killer. He ignored me. So then
    I touched his medals and said, You get these for killing babies. I spit on him.

Next thing i know, i was on the ground unconscious the next minute.

I did not think he would have the guts to hit me in public, the K Mart, in a public place. The store was empty. Maybe if it was more crowded, he wouldnt have done anything.

I thought they cant freaking hit you if they are in uniform?

I awoke 10 minutes later in an ambulance. They told me at the hospital, he hit me like 5 and 6 times, after i was out cold. I have 2 missing teeth, and a swollen nose, and swollen eyes and 2 bruises on my head. My hospital bill is over $10,000, including ambulance ride. Can I file a lawsuit against the military, to get them to pay my hospital bills?

Plus I missed 3 weeks of work, I lost over $1200 in work pay.

Also, they dropped the charges against this guy? How can I re-press them against him?

I think he should have charged civily and criminally, I had no clue a uniform man would attack somebody in public place.

( friend sent this and asked me to paste in my court hearing from here but i aint a US poster so blocked )

i took my rack off and pinned it to the protester... literally

he said i stabbed him with it but i did it correctly , just a tad deep

i apologuised on the spot .. what you folks would cal "my bad"

oops, told him to stay still but you know these fidggity types ....
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  2. skullfr

skullfr New Member

lucky he got off light
  3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

now he knows! Don't spit on a marine. or anyone for that matter
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

That's funny!
  5. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

Kinda feel bad. The poor guy has a $10,000 bill and loss of pay.
    I think someone should take up donations for the MARINE!
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Some idiots just don't have a clue. Soldiers are trained to fight. He just got the normal reaction to an assault.
  7. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

Spitting on someone is actually considered assault I believe. If the spitter knowingly has AIDS, it is considered attempted murder. (At least in Alabama).
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Is this Ahole from the 60's? What's with the "baby killings"? He got what he richly deserved. Another ribbon for the marine please.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

man i got bloody herpes ( cold sore type) IN MY EYE from some pro palistinian creep who spat at me , 3 weeks of putting thick junk in my eye , i hate playing with my eyes ..

could not sue here, did meet up again though ... just as good ..

he apologuised
  10. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Did it take much persuasion?
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no persuasion, total intimidation until he remembered ,

figure someones fear , use that against em , this guy was tough when he was with the mob , on the edge .. he got nervy , so picked him up and ran him down the lane a hundred meters or so when the scuffles started like i was getting him outta there , i was ... so we where all alone ... the few bumps into things along the way mighta helped

he was in tears poor dear .. , he remembered ..
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  12. skullfr

skullfr New Member

most mouthy aholes arent very brave one on one.Some good ol fashioned ass whipping cures em.
  13. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

See, stupidity does come at a price. One of the enjoyable parts of being a police officer was being able to provide life lessons once in a while.
    Kind of "I told you so" moments. :eek:
  14. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

Is that the "You want to slow down or you want me to stop?" part? :D
  15. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

:D It further un-nerves them when a woman advances into their personal-space instead of retreating.