Several A+'s for several people

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 7, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 10:17:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    Several A+'s for several people
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctor XRing - for being so nice as to send me a couple of Mauser stocks to play with for just the cost of shipping.

AntiqueDr - for working with me on my buying the 7mm-08 and telling me not to worry about getting a money order or cashiers check for the bipod - another delightful and considerate person. Plus all the other transactions we've done - he's excellent to work with.

Blackgun for just being Blackgun and a sweetheart of a person. Every deal I've done with him has been awesome.

LTS - even if he is grumpy - still another great person when doing business with. He like most of the others tends to add these little extras and I'd do business with him any day.

BobinStLouis - what can I say about this man but that he is the tops. I ran into problems and he just held on to the rifle till I could pay it off. Couldn't ask for a better man to do business with.

polishshooter - again another person who is excellent. He saw I had been looking for project stocks and was kind enough to send me one. He's someone I'd do business with anytime!

Flhunter - what a nice man. Sent me some CD's so I could see how to tear apart my AK (and about any other weapon I'd want to tear apart and put back together again) and he did it for free! This last trade was sweet and I truly hope he enjoys his bayo as much as I enjoy the new mags for the Beretta.

ysacres - guys and gals you need to know he is top notch. The lentils are wonderful.

For anyone I've done business with and might of missed - I truly apologize (but sometimes it's damn hard to remember all the names).

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/22/02 9:15:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Several A+'s for several people
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yer pretty dandy yerself, thar, Sweetie!
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/22/02 10:01:00 am)
    .....Grumpy, huh? Gotta keep up my image, folks would think I`m a nice guy! The pleasure`s all mine. LTS
    T.F.F.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (3/27/02 1:12:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Several A+'s for several people
    The bayo has arrived and is better than you described. I'll be looking forward to our next swapping match. Thanks!!

Be careful with the mags, they'll sure heat that barrel up .

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/27/02 9:30:15 pm)
    Flhunter - if you do any research on that bayonet, let me know. I am still curious as to it's markings and history. I only knew the durned thing fit the No. 1 Mk III.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/28/02 12:34:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Several A+'s for several people
    Bob - funny thing is the bayo was made in 1918 the same year as Flhunter's rifle. To me it seems like a match made in heaven.

Flhunter - just let me know when you want to trade again - it was fun!