Sex Change Operations are now Tax-Deductible?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Feb 3, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Pelosi must be happy
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Hahahahaha!!! She needs a brain transplant more badly. Her current one doesn't seem to be working.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

2000/year that won't reproduce. Too bad they are getting to where they can adopt everywhere. Hope they don't effect the same procedure on their adopted children. Somehow I think some of those Judges would find that is not child abuse but loving, nurturing care for their wards. Revoltingly Disgusting.

The Bible is right, that's an abomination.

Now, am I qualified for prosecution under the recently passed Hate Crimes Bill passed by the 111th Congress and signed into law by Obama?

I suppose we are fortunate that the law wasn't made retroactive but then I see no reason why some activist Judge couldn't correct that oversight and jail all the Fundamentalist preachers for preaching from Leviticus and Romans.
  5. red14

red14 Active Member

Sick b@$+@&$.