Sgt. "I know NOTHING...!" Schultz to leave DOJ...?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nmckenzie, Nov 8, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Story on Drudge this morning states Eric Holder's mulling whether to hang in there as Attorney General. Also some chatter regarding DHS Sec. Janet Napolitano beng nominated as his successor. Interesting.
  2. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

I don't know if I should be happy about the one jackass leaving or pissed off about the seeming rise of the other....:bleh::confused:
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Maybe he will be the next SCOTUS nominee................
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Dear God I hope not. Then again, with all the Fast & Furious baggage he's carrying a confirmation hearing would probably make the Clarence Thomas confirmation fight look like the Howdy Doody show.
  5. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Christ... I'm not sure even those hearings could not be rigged after the last few days...