1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Shadow Government

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

2. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

YUP!
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

The other day I was thinking about how the cell phone was simply an electronic collar that we wear willingly. It's ironic that you posted this now. Were you monitoring my thoughts?... Hahahaha! :D
  4. Haligan

Two replies ? ! ?

TWO ? ! ?
  5. red14

red14 Active Member

Precisely why I don't have a GPS in my car, pay cash, and don't have credit cards. Don't use the computer for ordering anything.

The government is invasive enough. I like my privacy.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

4. I really cant watch the videos entirely. My computer gives me fits and then i want to do something bad to it. However I do know aobut all the survallence stuff going on. From cell phones to on star.
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I finally sat down and watched those videos. If a number of "fringe" types all say the same thing, is it still a "conspiracy theory"?

How about that part where John Wilson is called to the DHS office? Oh boy, I'd have some different things to say to Freddie the Fed in that office.

Uh oh, I watched those videos, does that mean I'm on a DHS list now:rolleyes:
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

You're already on the list. Your status just got upgraded to 'serious dissenter to the King'. :D
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They've been keeping tabs on political dissidents for years. The FBI/Hoover was notorious for it.
  10. Haligan

Strength in numbers my brothers, strength in numbers.

Trust me, we are not alone.