Sharia already active in Egypt

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jun 9, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

just reading this and noticed that the politicians where above the law and could not be arrested by cops

this is sharia not the egyptian law.. they hung a poli during some dam build for stealing funds ...

Cairo, 8 June (AKI) - A member of the Egyptian parliament from the conservative Salafist Al Nour party has denied reports he was caught by police having sex in a car with a 19 -year-old student.

The Al-Ahram Arabic news website and other online news organisation said Ali Wanis on Thursday was spotted by police ''engaging in an indecent act with a 19-year-old college student.''
    He issued a statement on Friday denying the reports, accusing a police officer of fabricating the incident.
    He said the accusation was part of a blackmail campaign aimed at smearing his reputation and the image of the Islamist political current.
    The reports said Ali Wanis was able to avoid arrest because of immunity granted to politicians.

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Aki/En...as-nabbed-having-sex-in-car_313386528956.html
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i wonder if they'll stone the girl ... ??
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

He should have gotten a room. I quess politicians are the same everywhere.
  4. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I quess I'm behind the times. What happened with their election? I thought they wanted to throw out the Muslim Brotherhood. Is the military still in charge? Bring me up to speed.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It isn't over yet.
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just had a thought. How old is that in Sheep years?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

19 in sheep years , she's 3rd generation ..

the elections are a mess, everyobnes killing or arresting everyone elses candidates the MB are in front as they are with the salafists but the military has a LOT of civilian support and the support of the copts .. but they are losing copts every day from attacks murders etc