she had a nice right cross, but the Pastor had a jaw of steel

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 8, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. Songman

Songman Member

And again, the comments made by ignorant people... sometimes that is the best part of YouTube. Half of the comments there were attacking Christianity. Just like the pastor said, they criticize their misunderstanding, not Christianity.
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Quite the video.
  4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Oh yes, quite the religion of peace B_ _ _ h!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D

Mohamed was a pedophile. SMACK!! That was funny. The preacher didn't back down and I like that in a preacher. :D
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

same here!
    preacher needs
    1 to know whats right and be able to stand for it
    2 if he's wrong , be able to realise it and make ammends
    3tough enough to help folks through hard times
    4 soft enough to make a difference
    5 be consistant and not wishy washy

do that and they have Bou Cou respect from all over

less than this and folks see it and think hmmmm
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

One quick question here and I'll be on my way.

How many of the other organized religions in our world condone slavery?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not major now but the Kali cult of india did ( and does sadly in quiet today )

info on kali

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,322673,00.html

kali was made recently famous by indiana jones movies . but its realler than what the movie shows

nasty nasty stuff

where "thuggee" or the term thug and thuggery come from in our language , it was that big and bad ..
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'll add before someone jumps

Judeism has a term for slaves.. but the term slaves is incorrect

call it a bonded service, you sold your services to a master for a fee for a set and defined time.. to do a particular job ( they could not hire you as a clerk and send you down a mine)

there was a contract , it was also used as a non jail punishment to repay a debt or harm you did to someone else.. but always for a limited time ( penalty or contract, that was THE Law)

now a branch or region of jewish folks had a habit of perceiving your ear ( i forget which)

put you up against a wall ( wood ) and peirce your ear and put different rings of metal in them , showing who you where , who's authority you did things under etc , and how we get the term earmarked today .. these folks could walk into the masters office work leave all as if it was the master him or herself ..

some of the slaves under the jews where actualy high end ambassadors or tradesmen and such many more where field labourers , house maids etc.. and the master was bound to care for them as set out in the contract or he too could be punished

a slave could be whipped or punished under legal advise on the severity of the breach of contract , but so could the master if he did breach it

it was a 2 way street and not like a islamic slave at all

just to make it clear before someone say's "But jews had slaves too!! "
  9. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

everyone had slaves in ancient times. you pretty much had to. if you invaded an enemy and conquered them, you had to do something with the prisoners. if you left them sit idle they would eventually revolt, and if you let them go free they would rally with their scattered troops and come back to bite you in the ass.

if you simply killed everyone but so much as one of them escaped to tell anyone you would find that any future enemies you encountered would fight with the fanaticism born of the knowledge that they're dead either way but determined to take as many of you with them as possible, not to mention that even your allies would start to distance themselves from you.

so when you defeated an enemy you would take all the civvies into captivity and make them work for you, aka slavery. it was the way of the world.

another type of slavery was by debt. the Bible says, "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant(slave) to the lender". if you borrow, then you either pay back or you work. simple as that.

now, the kind of slavery that is wrong, is racial/ethnic slavery, like what we had in the Colonies/Early U.S., and at one point, most of the "civilized" world.

so, slavery had it's place in history. it only became wrong when it was targeted at a specific race.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

correct HA1

not as a religious "right" though

slavery is bad , and yes we have grown , thank whomever you wish ..

the question was religions who say its ok

even while the US had slaves many preachers priests etc opposed it

sadly too many fell into it themselves and other while objecting did little or nothing ..

but officially make it doctrine ?

i only know of 2 islam and Kali
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

seems to me that if you are a muslim then you are a slave.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

thats what islam really means

to serve as a slave ...