She WAS Right all along !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, Jun 7, 2011.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Does it really matter just how accurate her statement was? Before she said anything about it all most no Americans really knew the true story of Paul Revere's ride. Did Paul Revere tell the British about the armed American revolutionaries? Yep, it happened, but it was not part of his mission. I just wonder how close you, or I, could have got to the real story? I know I would have messed it up!
  2. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

at this point it doesn't really matter what she says as the media is going to spin it in a way to try and bring her down... there was nothing in the email dump but still they have focused on a few minor things that amount to nothing
  3. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Only if they would look at what she accomplished as Governor for her short term. One of the best I have ever seen and I heard all the local stories when they occurred.
  4. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

You know what is funny is that people in her own party in Alaska are going after her... she asked her attorney general to "do his job" prosecute anyone if there was corruption "regardless of party affiliation", and to "unleash hell" on them
  5. whirley

whirley New Member

Of the four candidates running for the office of President and Vice President, Sarah Palin was the only qualified person on the slate. Historically, Senators make LOUSEY Presidents. The present occupant of OUR property at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. proves my point.
  6. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

The republican good ole boy network up here hated Palin, she went after them and sent a bunch of the crooks off into political obscurity or to the big house. The dems & lefty watermellon greenie goofballs never liked her, but I did hear that old girl Shawnna Moore say she misses Sarah being in charge bad now. At least Palin had that Wally Hickel sense of what best serves Alaska always on her mind. Parnell is just biding his time as gov until he gets his oil executive position. San FRan owned anch paper hates palin too, what else is new.

Bottomline, the average everyday Alaska wishes she was back in charge, we actually felt good about our govt when Sarah was running the show.
  7. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Former Guest

That's not what I've heard...
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i've 8 mates in Alaska including 2 expat aussies, and all say the same , last time i was in Alaska i was in a bar where no-one disliked the lady , some had complaints , but all stated she had cleaned the place up a heap , pulled the big companies into line and made em pay their fair share ..
  9. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

You need to talk to everyday Alaskans, not anch city dems, or big oil crooked repubs (we have lots of them here), or people she brought the heat down on; she sure did that.

I've watched her since we moved here in early 90's and she's for real and got the guts to do what needs to be done. Main thing is she always demanded cost efficient good govt. Dang, near every conservative person in our community always is saying how much better the state was going when she was gov. OLd Parnell, wanted to give the oil companies 10 billion back in tax relief, at todays high prices. Palin did make them pay Alaska what they are paying the Arabs for their oil, and the state put it in the bank for the future. Now Parnell is just spending the state dry, waiting for his big oil exec job soon as his term is done.

Palin cut local prop taxes when she was on the board, was a very efffective mayor, and when ole frank murkowski tried setting here up, she quit the job, said too much corruption for her and then refused to talk bad about the crooked repubs. Indictments came down a few weeks later. Palin then beat murkowski, (sitting gov) 51% to 19% in primary. Alaskans knew how honest Palin was, then she was elected in fall.

Not many politicals I would ever trust, but I'll have faith in Palin. Have been watching her up close since early 90's, no joke. Heck Palin is the only political that funded wolf control and said let the I wanna kiss the wolves people be damned.

Tell you something else, she remembers everybody's names. I've had her yell at me in parking lots years back in wasilla to say hello and wasn't election time either. I've seen her in our rural community covered from head to toe with mud on 4 wheeler and she's the only governor who made a point to visit our Indians out the village, all others too big feelin. Boy, I could tell ya some real stories from over the years. Take my word, she's as down to earth and common as anybody on here and she really does believe in the 2nd amendment & hunting & fishing and all the things we hold dear. Dang, it sets me off seeing what the dem scum have done to that good woman.
  10. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Zhurh, there are those who "know" and there are those who have had their minds poluted with left wing garbage that has been spewed about her for years now. Its all part of the george soros attack machine. Sarah has my support no matter what her plans are. No women has EVER had to endure the personal attacks and just plain down right mean and hatefull attacks that she has. And what has she done? She got up, brushed herself off and stood tall against the strongest most well funded attack machine in the world. She gets my vote as a person, as a patriot, and as our president if she decides to run.
  11. 45nut

45nut New Member

Since Zhruh is our fellow member who has met, talked with and knows in a more personal way Gov Palin than all of the rest of us ever will combined, can we please just take his word on this one issue?

She's a good conservative politico that understands the common man's world, because she IS one of us. She did what was best for Alaska's citizens not for political expediency. She went after corruption in GOP and DEM camps.

And another thing, the establishment GOP hate her as much as the Dems and have thrown her under the bus whenever they could. Who do you think told about her clothing costs? She has done nothing worthy of the hate directed toward her, they are scared to death that she will run and whip everyone's buttocks. She would mop the floor with Obozo.
  12. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I'm sorry for my going on about Palin. It grates me to no end whenever I hear people bad mouth a woman who was wonder woman to most Alaskans when it come to cleaning up and straightening out the mess we called state govt in Alaska, no joke.
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

No apology needed.
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I hate to say it but they are gona chew her a new one if she runs. Simply because she is a woman and tina fey and all the libs will make her look like a dumb blond.

I like Allen West I also like Jindal. Jindal could run rings around the DC machine if he puts his brass ones in front of him.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that Palin has her emails out in the open. The media is searching thru them like perverts digging in her worn underwear.
  15. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

God Bless you Sarah Palin! Stand up for us and U.S.!
  16. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

yeah but Obummer never had to prove he was a good or bad senator or anything else, he was hand picked to win against whomever the repubs ran, with more money from outside the US then I think anyone ever expected (even them) and since the lame stream media was on their knees slurping up the news as it was offered to them, why should the ignorant masses of the voting republic be held accountable? sure wouldn't want anyone troubled by black panthers at polling booths, or any number of lies and false rhetoric that Obozo promised...

Hows all that hope and change working out for you?