She WAS Right all along !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, Jun 7, 2011.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Since Zhruh is our fellow member who has met, talked with and knows in a more personal way Gov Palin than all of the rest of us ever will combined, can we please just take his word on this one issue?

She's a good conservative politico that understands the common man's world, because she IS one of us. She did what was best for Alaska's citizens not for political expediency. She went after corruption in GOP and DEM camps.

And another thing, the establishment GOP hate her as much as the Dems and have thrown her under the bus whenever they could. Who do you think told about her clothing costs? She has done nothing worthy of the hate directed toward her, they are scared to death that she will run and whip everyone's buttocks. She would mop the floor with Obozo.
  2. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I'm sorry for my going on about Palin. It grates me to no end whenever I hear people bad mouth a woman who was wonder woman to most Alaskans when it come to cleaning up and straightening out the mess we called state govt in Alaska, no joke.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

No apology needed.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I hate to say it but they are gona chew her a new one if she runs. Simply because she is a woman and tina fey and all the libs will make her look like a dumb blond.

I like Allen West I also like Jindal. Jindal could run rings around the DC machine if he puts his brass ones in front of him.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that Palin has her emails out in the open. The media is searching thru them like perverts digging in her worn underwear.
  5. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

God Bless you Sarah Palin! Stand up for us and U.S.!
  6. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

yeah but Obummer never had to prove he was a good or bad senator or anything else, he was hand picked to win against whomever the repubs ran, with more money from outside the US then I think anyone ever expected (even them) and since the lame stream media was on their knees slurping up the news as it was offered to them, why should the ignorant masses of the voting republic be held accountable? sure wouldn't want anyone troubled by black panthers at polling booths, or any number of lies and false rhetoric that Obozo promised...

Hows all that hope and change working out for you?