Shepherd Scopes

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Big R
    (12/8/02 2:20:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Shepherd Scopes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone out there had any experience with Shepherd Scopes? My brother-in-law and I are thinking about purchasing 2 of them and I would love to get some input from somebody that has used one.

Thank You
    .22 or 7mm Rem Mag, it doesn't matter. As long as I'm shooting I'm Happy

Edited by: Big R at: 12/8/02 2:21:04 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/8/02 2:35:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Shepherd Scopes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AntiqueDr, a staff member here, is a dealer of shepherd scopes and you might pose that question to him directly in his profile. He is very busy as of late. These scopes are well worth the dollar and very well built.

LTS

Big R
    (12/8/02 10:06:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Shepherd Scopes
    Thank You

.22 or 7mm Rem Mag, it doesn't matter. As long as I'm shooting I'm Happy

Santos
    (12/26/02 2:16:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del sheperd
    My Dad and Uncle both have Sheperd scopes and love them. My Dad was not a high tech hunter untill he saw how well my Uncle could make long shots with his. Now my Dad is a whole new hunter.

I think that there are other scopes to look at that have all of the options of the Sheperd with a little lower price tag.

David Santos
    Klamath Falls, Oregon