Sheriffs need to fight, and we need to support them!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by johnnyehlers, Apr 29, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

State Sheriffs being REPLACED with FEDERAL Marshals across the country!! Guess why?

Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012 14:14:04
    If you know someone in Delaware, their county sheriffs are in immediate jeopardy. Connecticut has already eliminated their sheriff positions and replaced them with marshals under federal jurisdiction. Joe Biden's son is Delaware Attorney General and behind this nonsense. It is obvious that the federal government has full intention of getting rid of sheriffs throughout the country because the sheriff has more authority than they do, can keep the feds out of their counties and can interpose on behalf of the People in their county. Delaware only has 3 counties and they have already basically neutralized their sheriffs. (Remember that Delaware is where all governments in the US-- Federal, States, Counties, etc., have incorporated. I do not know how significant that plays into all of this.)

This is just the beginning. If we in the rest of the country do not stand up and assist with this, the rest of the states are due to fall like dominoes.

Their power and authority comes from us and is only as strong as those who firmly support them.

Jeff Christopher, the sheriff in Sussex County, Delaware, is battling this situation. His email address is horseforceone@aol.com. Please do not let him stand alone. They have reduced his salary to below poverty level trying to force him to resign. He is standing tall and asking for backup. Please do not let him down.

Your county/state next!!

ATTENTION!!!! CALL IN TO DELAWARE LEGISLATORS AND LET THEM KNOW YOU OPPOSE THIS< THEY ARE INTENT ON PASSING THIS REGARDLESS!!

Horseforceone
    horseforceone@aol.com

The Sherriff Bill is on tomorrow's House Administration Committee Agenda. Be there!

Eric Bodenweiser
    http://legis.delaware.gov/LIS/lis14...2b82603912f2e45d852579d7006a8fc7?OpenDocument

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Here is a very good site!

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/ :patriotic:
  2. JasonS

JasonS New Member

Did I drink too much or am I reading this correct? Im still on Earth right?????:barf:
  3. JasonS

JasonS New Member

What do you recommend emailing him, whats the best thing to do?
  4. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

I plan on emailing tomorrow just to say good job and keep fighting. I hope he'll respond with ideas. I don't know what to do either but pray. I do love oathkeepers site, it gives me hope that people are waking up and saying enough is enough!

:patriotic:
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

this really hits close to home, as I'm currently attending my local Sheriff's Citizen Academy, and hope to become a Deputy by the end of summer. It would really suck if something like this were to happen here, though I doubt it will(knock on wood!).
  6. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Thats not good
  8. JasonS

JasonS New Member

I emailed it to our local conservative radio show for Kern county, do the same. Not sure yet if they said anything about it but we got a guy here that's heavy heavy into guns and such so who knows, he loves gettin into this stuff.
  9. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

I FWD it to my local News Paper, he is a self proclaimed hardline conservative, BUT has ignored every thing I've sent in the past. (HUMM) I'd love to send it to our Sheriff, but I don't trust him any farther then I could throw him, so I really don't want him having my email address. Let me know if your talk show host picks it up JasonS. I can't find any reason to not believe this, but would love to hear Jack404 weigh in on this, since he is much better at research than I.
  10. JasonS

JasonS New Member

more comments?
  11. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

This just a sovereignty grab.States like AZ clearly have politicians very nervous that this could set a trend and cause a loss of power in wa dc.They're just inserting gov puppets to over see their plantations.
    Last edited: May 4, 2012